Amatuer Team Panda rides across Nevada

All the bikes I saw were not carrying radios or communicating. When the pit crew would roll in they would put up their 20 foot tall antenna and talk to the other pits but not the rider.
Yeah, I believe the 4 wheel racers talk to their pit crews but not riders.....It may not be allowed...:noidea:

Four wheel’s as in cars. Rugged radios was there installing as the race was starting in UTVs, Trucks and buggy’s. We were able to communicate pit to pit either on the phone or by texting until the end of the race for Ron at pit 11, then I was in the dark for what was happening since the POS tracker fell off the bike also. Next time team panda will install their own tracker.

next team panda's going to put that fucking pos tracker in the truck and not attach it to the bike, fuck them and their live scoring.

I also think the radios are a waste for us

whats not a waste
Investing in things that make pit stops faster (dry break)
or making the bike be able to skip pits
having me be in better shape
5 minute plus pit stops was killing us.

next team panda's going to put that fucking pos tracker in the truck and not attach it to the bike, fuck them and their live scoring.

I also think the radios are a waste for us

whats not a waste
Investing in things that make pit stops faster (dry break)
or making the bike be able to skip pits
having me be in better shape
5 minute plus pit stops was killing us.
5 minutes?!!! - Hell I am old, slow and do not have a dry break and I am out in less then a minute.

You should look at the app Strava - you can put it on the phone and when you are ready to leave, start it. You can send a beam out and your pit can track you. Also the spot is good, but it only pings the Sat every 10 mins or so.

5 minutes?!!! - Hell I am old, slow and do not have a dry break and I am out in less then a minute.

You should look at the app Strava - you can put it on the phone and when you are ready to leave, start it. You can send a beam out and your pit can track you. Also the spot is good, but it only pings the Sat every 10 mins or so.
I have a spot, and you can pay extra for every three minutes, might have to think about that next time around as a extra extra back up.

I have a spot, and you can pay extra for every three minutes, might have to think about that next time around as a extra extra back up.
:thinking: Was not aware of that one. I used my spot tracker when riding the LAB2V and the Mgr and Rack Jr could follow us on the phone/ipad. Worked well. During D37 races, my mgr will follow me real time on the Strava app. She can let the pit crew know when I am coming back in.