Street bike problem.

I have a question, Where the hell do you get all this money from?
I sell crack :)
No I don't spend any money unless its for toys. I am in beef club, have a job and have another job landscaping in the summer. I have to make money in order to support my toys :thumb:

I sell crack :)
No I don't spend any money unless its for toys. I am in beef club, have a job and have another job landscaping in the summer. I have to make money in order to support my toys :thumb:
I work, go to school, work way more than im legally allowed in summer, scrap, and part out cars on the side and am pretty frugal with my money. After gas and insureance i can barley afford the 2 shitty bikes I have. And there not even together

I work, go to school, work way more than im legally allowed in summer, scrap, and part out cars on the side and am pretty frugal with my money. After gas and insureance i can barley afford the 2 shitty bikes I have. And there not even together
lol well I can't say I have achieved it all myself either. My dad bought me my 2010 yz125 and once he lost his job in 2011 he quit paying for anything of mine. And as long as I take car of my steers I get the money he just pays for grain, bedding, and medical supplies. I drive my parents old 2000 civic with 190,000 miles haha They cover insurance while I pay gas but, I never have to pay for that cause it gets 30 mpg and then I bought my FZ1 and have to pay for insurance on it and gas and maintence but my parents helped get me here.

lol well I can't say I have achieved it all myself either. My dad bought me my 2010 yz125 and once he lost his job in 2011 he quit paying for anything of mine. And as long as I take car of my steers I get the money he just pays for grain, bedding, and medical supplies. I drive my parents old 2000 civic with 190,000 miles haha They cover insurance while I pay gas but, I never have to pay for that cause it gets 30 mpg and then I bought my FZ1 and have to pay for insurance on it and gas and maintence but my parents helped get me here.

Awesome man! How much insurance do you pay on your FZ1? I'm trying to see around how much my CBR will cost me.

Awesome man! How much insurance do you pay on your FZ1? I'm trying to see around how much my CBR will cost me.
sense im 17 it was going to be 1200 a year. But, I put it under my dads name and just pay him 20 a month. But my 95 CBR600F3 Under my name was a whole 13 bucks a month!!

neutral saftey switch replacment.jpg So I finally got the motivation to change my neutral safety switch today. I had a crazy hard time locating the damn thing and even a worse time changing it. I discovered it was in the back of the engine just above the swing arm.

Once I finally got the old switch out I noticed the ball at the end wasn't protruding out as far as the new switch. I had to grab some pliers and pull the ball. Once I would press it in it would just stick down like it was previously. My new switch is in and I can finally use my kickstand and let the bike idle in neutral. I hope this can help anyone else with street bikes that may run across this problem. :thumb: neutral safety switch.jpg

Attachments

• neutral saftey switch replacment.jpg
    neutral saftey switch replacment.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 7
  • neutral safety switch.jpg
    neutral safety switch.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 7