Street bike problem.

ok well Good thing this thread will stay on here because I am low on money but once my fund comes back up I will probably have more questions about it haha. Is there a temporary fix so I could at least have it idle while the kickstand is down?

SRAD97750

Staff member
Yep, there is a switch at the kick stand. You have to cut the switch out and connect the two wires. This will tell the bike the kickstand is UP all the time. Keep the switch for later use. :thumb:

James

Staff member
ok well Good thing this thread will stay on here because I am low on money but once my fund comes back up I will probably have more questions about it haha. Is there a temporary fix so I could at least have it idle while the kickstand is down?
Like Dan said just bypass the faulty switch for now.

Sick bike! However this had better not interfere with the other bike. :prof::ride:

Like Dan said just bypass the faulty switch for now.

Sick bike! However this had better not interfere with the other bike. :prof::ride:
It won't lol. This is for days when I cant hop on my yz because of work, so I will at least be able to be on two wheels. But I can promise one thing, I am going to ride WAY more than I did last year. I'm going to make that 125 hate life because It will never get to rest lol...

Until it needs more heart surgery. But, I will have money saved up so I can fix it right away :thumb:

Yep, there is a switch at the kick stand. You have to cut the switch out and connect the two wires. This will tell the bike the kickstand is UP all the time. Keep the switch for later use. :thumb:
Thanks a lot! You have saved me on a lot of motorcycle problems :banana:

well what else am I going to use to take my bike?

dirtbike%2Bside%2Bcar.jpg

What's the problem again? :smirk: