Street bike problem.

I have another question regarding my 2004 fz1... I am reading on the internet there is a storage compartment under the seat. I cant find a latch or a key slot anywhere near the seat, I can't find anything on the internet either... Please help lol

BFH?

I drive 40-50miles a weekday and probably 20 on a normal weekend. that is 245 miles a week. if I got 11 mpg and counted gas a 3.50 (it is 3.70 now) it would be 78 bucks a week, 273 bucks a month, 3274 bucks a year.

:lol: I spend $78 a day on fuel plus whatever the tolls are ($15) when I need to go to Manhattan.

Big "Friendly" Hammer.

Just kidding...replace friendly with :f:ucking. :lol:

It's a lovely tool. Commonly used to solve most to all problems, whether it's blunt stress testing an unsuspected person's welds in the shop...or driving a charred cross into your new neighbor's yard.

BFH?

I drive 40-50miles a weekday and probably 20 on a normal weekend. that is 245 miles a week. if I got 11 mpg and counted gas a 3.50 (it is 3.70 now) it would be 78 bucks a week, 273 bucks a month, 3274 bucks a year.

Hahaha I was just letting you know that there is somebody out there who gets terrible gas mileage. If I went to work every day that would be 80 miles just for commuting. Then extra miles for running around. I usually only go work 3 times a week so the majority of my gas goes to working at the family business so my parents don't have a problem paying for it :hail: parents are great.

FYI, I would not leave that swtich disconnected for too long, It is there for a reason. I remember taking off one time with my kickstand down and turning a corner and it catching the ground lifting my back tire off the ground. :shocked: it scared the shit of me

Should be the same keyhole. Turn it to unlocked and lift the seat. Should be one Key slot for both functions.
yup... it was haha.
So next year Im going to replace the timing chain on it. Should I just buy the chain or should I get some other things that will need replaced?