Sometimes it's all about the Tire's

I never said the cow trails were anything like the trails in the desert. I have said I have interest in learning what it takes to ride the trails. I want to learn what trails I am allowed to ride. How much do I need to change on my bike to ride the trails. What set-ups work the best on trails. It appears to me all you want to do is cause trouble for me.!!
To bad you no longer live in Upstate NY. Cuz I live in Central NY and you and I could have got together and rode. It would be fun. We both could teach one another something. You could teach me how to ride the Trails. I could teach you some Respect. My AVATAR is hondacr500af. Not Mr.$5.00 Honda!
You do not see me or anyone esle on here changing up anybodies AVATAR's call sign..
The verry first time you ever quoted my post you called me MR $5.00 Honda.
You don't like me and I am getting to not liking you to much either. As I told you before. If you do not like me or my threads and postings. Just PLEASE stay away. Its all I ask from you.

So it sounds like your tired of me giving you crap,:poke: just as much as the rest of us hearing how badass CR500 HP is. Point taken and I will back off the crap, just think before you spout off beating a dead horse:deadhorse:

:coffee:

So it sounds like your tired of me giving you crap,:poke: just as much as the rest of us hearing how badass CR500 HP is. Point taken and I will back off the crap, just think before you spout off beating a dead horse:deadhorse:

:coffee:
Where on this thread did I mention anything about MY BIKE. I DID NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT MY BIKE OTHER THAN WHAT CHANGES DO I NEED TO MAKE TO IT...
JUST FOR THE FACT THAT YOU MENTIONED IT.
IF MY BIKE IS SUCH A DEAD HORSE? WHY IS IT ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR BUILDS OUT THERE??
This thread was about TIRES. Not our bikes.

Where on this thread did I mention anything about MY BIKE. I DID NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT MY BIKE OTHER THAN WHAT CHANGES DO I NEED TO MAKE TO IT...
JUST FOR THE FACT THAT YOU MENTIONED IT.
IF MY BIKE IS SUCH A DEAD HORSE? WHY IS IT ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR BUILDS OUT THERE??
This thread was about TIRES. Not our bikes.

Do you ever get tired of listening to yourself? :snore: