Sometimes Its All About The Bike.

So I beleive this video clearly states its about the bike. Two riders both of which were faster on the two stroke. One would wrather ride the four stroke even though he was faster on the two stroke. When the other clearly says he prefers the YZ250 two stroke.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BXAd9ze3Q4&feature=player_detailpage
I know I posted this video before on one of these threads. But, This video is clearlly about the bike. The YZ250 is a better bike than the 250f.

The videos I posted shows two riders on two different bikes. Both riders riding both bikes being tested.This guy on the CRf250 might be even faster on the YZ250. Don't know cuz it does not show him on the YZ250 does it...:thinking: Could he be faster on the 250f maybe. I would like to see the video of the same rider on the YZ250. Then maybe I would say its all about the bike.

James

Staff member
The videos I posted shows two riders on two different bikes. Both riders riding both bikes being tested.This guy on the CRf250 might be even faster on the YZ250. Don't know cuz it does not show him on the YZ250 does it...:thinking: Could he be faster on the 250f maybe. I would like to see the video of the same rider on the YZ250. Then maybe I would say its all about the bike.
Wait so it isn't all about the bike? I'm confused....