_004.jpg

_003.jpg

_002.jpg

_001.jpg

82220107.jpg

0822201017.jpg

0822201016.jpg

msg you guys ride a lot... :thumb: i wish i could hit trails that often

I force my self to ride every week, sometimes more. LOLOL, Force myself.. I'm having a blast, and as long as I can get on the bike, I'm gonna keep it up. I remember not that long ago, I was sore for days after a ride. now I can easily put back to back rides in.

There are reports that there is a fire up in Frazier park. hope they kick it out real soon. to save life, property, and our riding areas....

I force my self to ride every week, sometimes more. LOLOL, Force myself.. I'm having a blast, and as long as I can get on the bike, I'm gonna keep it up. I remember not that long ago, I was sore for days after a ride. now I can easily put back to back rides in.

There are reports that there is a fire up in Frazier park. hope they kick it out real soon. to save life, property, and our riding areas....

amen to that. i also try to ride weekly but i have to resort to the tracks as im on a red sticker bike. I did get 2 days back to back at KM last week and that was a blast. When i first started to ride i too was sore for days and days but riding the track weekly has helped that so much. the KM trip i felt it but i wasnt really sore on day 2 and i didnt get any real arm pump. One thing the track doesnt help tho is my throttle hand keep going numb on me.. even day one.. jsut not use to so much of the bumps i guess.

The fire was pretty sketchy for a while. The wifey kept calling me and saying she could see flames coming over the ridge northeast of downtown Frazier. Flames probably got within a mile or so of homes in Frazier Park proper. But there are towns to the east and northeast where the fire burned right up to their property. As far as I have heard, no homes have been lost, but have heard some scary stories. Things have calmed down a lot now. We will see about tomorrow.

The riding areas on here were not affected at all as the fire was a few miles at the worst from there. The only thing that concerns me is that sometimes there is a knee jerk reaction by the forest service to a fire where they close down the forest. Lets hope not.