SNF RR

Thanks Diamond Dave :thumb: I try and put a little effort into my RRs. I just hope that everyone is actually reading my quotes for each picture and not just scamming over them. :rolleyes:
I read them and I almost spit up coffee when I came upon this part of the report,

"I walk down a little farther and I see John trying to get around this blow up doll that is in the way....I don't remember that thing being there when I went by.:smirk:"

That picture is priceless. :lol: I had to keep looking at it because I thought it was just too funny.

I read them and I almost spit up coffee when I came upon this part of the report,

"I walk down a little farther and I see John trying to get around this blow up doll that is in the way....I don't remember that thing being there when I went by.:smirk:"

That picture is priceless. :lol: I had to keep looking at it because I thought it was just too funny.
:lol: When Rack and I were looking at the pictures at his house, that was the first thing I blurted out. We both :lol: so I used it.

NIce report CDA:thumb:

Someday I gonna ride up there. It looks like a blast!

Glad you guys had a good ride. You sure those kneepads dont belong to someone else:devil: Or maybe belong on your elbows?

NIce report CDA:thumb:

Someday I gonna ride up there. It looks like a blast!

Glad you guys had a good ride. You sure those kneepads dont belong to someone else:devil: Or maybe belong on your elbows?
You should try and make it up there if Rack hosts a ride...Pretty cool stuff.

:lol: I have so many thoughts running through my head right now, but I will keep them to myself..:lol: