Injured Serious knee injury

James

Staff member
I love it! Just to let you guys know, today I am out of the brace and off the crutches with just a little swelling left. No pain at all, and walking most normal and comfortably. I went on a short hike around the woods with my dog and feel pretty good. No clicking, no pops and my knee isn't locking up or moving side to side.
What happens when you twist it?

I mean having someone twist your leg or plant your foot and rotate your leg.

You might have gotten lucky. :thumb:
I think I did, as long as it continues to improve it saved me a lot of money in medical bills. :thumb: Not out of the woods yet, but this is why I waited. Also, a co worker of my mom's let me barrow their cold water ACL pump that helps freeze out the the swelling. I'm not sure of the real name though, just that it cost 16 hundred bucks!

And CDA for the recovery chair. :stirthepot:
:thumb:
112508_rg_daybed_03.jpg

Funny you bring this up, every time the doctor wrenches on my teeth I fall asleep in the chair and the hot nurse has to wake me up :lol:
Funny you bring this up - the last time Monkey-Boy was in the dental chair and the hot dental assistant was trying to floss his teeth, the Dentist and I had to get the water canon out and hose him down to get him to stop doing the "cookaracha" on her leg. As embarrassing as it was, I gotta admit, I was proud of him......:smirk:

Funny you bring this up - the last time Monkey-Boy was in the dental chair and the hot dental assistant was trying to floss his teeth, the Dentist and I had to get the water canon out and hose him down to get him to stop doing the "cookaracha" on her leg. As embarrassing as it was, I gotta admit, I was proud of him......:smirk:
dude my dentist is a milf, and my orthodontist has a whole fleet of hot nurses and comfy chairs! It's easy to chill in there!