Injured Serious knee injury

I'm scared of losing the years hard work to a dumb mistake. I can say swelling is decreased, pain is heavily faded, I can bear weight and my degree of motion is to 90* from 180 to a right angle. To a degree, I feel like a christian scientist.

I'm scared of losing the years hard work to a dumb mistake. I can say swelling is decreased, pain is heavily faded, I can bear weight and my degree of motion is to 90* from 180 to a right angle. To a degree, I feel like a christian scientist.
I'm seeing a dumb mistake, already.

I never could understand that way of thinking. :facepalm: So if one of them gets in a car accident they refuse medical help and just die? God works through people.

Our vet was practicing christian science on our cat with cancer, we took him to a new vet they gave him an antibiotic shot and he's back to his normal self :lol: Christian science :picard:

I love it! Just to let you guys know, today I am out of the brace and off the crutches with just a little swelling left. No pain at all, and walking most normal and comfortably. I went on a short hike around the woods with my dog and feel pretty good. No clicking, no pops and my knee isn't locking up or moving side to side.