4 Stroke RS 400, 450, 520 Dual Sports announced

:thinking:

Last Sunday 2 bikes went out.

2013 Husaberg TE 250 - went on reserve at mile 70.

2013 KTM 350 EXC - ill go to the has station and fill it up tonight and let you know the mpg. If this bike is getting 50 mpg ill be surprised. Ill report on the gearing as well.

Stand by til tonight.

Ok so i send Rack Jr down to fill the tank :thumb: 2013 KTM 350 EXC went 76 miles. Added 1.654 gallons of fuel. Gearing is 14/48.

Looks like 45.949 mpg to me.

Maybe the technical single track demands more fuel than an FRQ :noidea:

That appears to be a true accurate account of real numbers. Not sure if this thread was meant to be EFI vrs Carb but I have both and have had to have both bikes picked up and or towed home. Beta is doing real good things in real time. The race team did great in the Vegas Reno Race. Yes it can be 90% rider and 10% bike but EFI in the vast area of Dez. I'll still take the Carb/Beta over ANY/EFI bike on the market.

where are we? 46?

KTM = :moon:

Beta, and everything else = :drool:

That appears to be a true accurate account of real numbers. Not sure if this thread was meant to be EFI vrs Carb but I have both and have had to have both bikes picked up and or towed home. Beta is doing real good things in real time. The race team did great in the Vegas Reno Race. Yes it can be 90% rider and 10% bike but EFI in the vast area of Dez. I'll still take the Carb/Beta over ANY/EFI bike on the market.

where are we? 46?

KTM = :moon:

Beta, and everything else = :drool:

What will you do when Beta goes to EFI?

They will all be EFI pretty soon so it won't be a choice you can make. Big Brother and the Nanny state will make it for you. After all, they know what's best for them. :banghead:

I see every bike going EFI and then direct inject later in the deep future. Might as well jump on the wagon of those who have already proven themselves.