4 Stroke RS 400, 450, 520 Dual Sports announced

Oh, it's purely the color pallet :wave: Again, ORANGE?, really? :P

You got to hand it to KTM though. They are providing bikes that the consumers want. The Japanese certainly aren't. :banghead:
yeah, where is my yellow rm300 trail smoker with wide ratio gear box, head light, tail light and electric start:noidea:

JS7 took the test of the outdoor season off to help design and test it. Which means it will never get finished. :smirk:
Yeah, how long has it been since he's completed a full season of Supercross or Motocross. Probably not that long ago but it just seems like it has been.
Suzuki is done, kaput. It's a shame, there HQ is 3 miles from my house. Not that Ive ever seen them doing anything their. It's a asphalt jungle. :smirk:

My first 2-stroke experience was a new '77 RM 125. I thought it was a great bike.

Yeah, how long has it been since he's completed a full season of Supercross or Motocross. Probably not that long ago but it just seems like it has been.
Suzuki is done, kaput. It's a shame, there HQ is 3 miles from my house. Not that Ive ever seen them doing anything their. It's a asphalt jungle. :smirk:

My first 2-stroke experience was a new '77 RM 125. I thought it was a great bike.

You should help revive the neighbor hood Suzuki store and buy a new bike!

I think even KTM and the "other" off road bikes are keeping the carb. Thing about living out of the crappy CA state is you can still plate a full race bike in many states. That being said, if all the DS bikes go EFI I will plate a race bike in my new state if feasible to keep a carb. If they can make an EFI run on gravity feed fuel, I'm all ears.
Oh, and I am not even going to argue what bikes are better for the clowns that think KTM invented quality! What a fucking JOKE!!!!!

I think even KTM and the "other" off road bikes are keeping the carb. Thing about living out of the crappy CA state is you can still plate a full race bike in many states. That being said, if all the DS bikes go EFI I will plate a race bike in my new state if feasible to keep a carb. If they can make an EFI run on gravity feed fuel, I'm all ears.
Oh, and I am not even going to argue what bikes are better for the clowns that think KTM invented quality! What a fucking JOKE!!!!!

KTM = 100% pure badassery!

:smirk:

:stirthepot:

:moon:

I had to read your 2nd to last sentence 4-5 times to try and grasp your meaning and I STILL need to ask. Are you saying that KTM's are pieces of shit not worthy of even clogging up the foulest of foul Andy Gump's?:lol:
Andy Gump.jpg