RM250 rm250 starting issues

This guy pulled into the gas pumps next to me with a really clean one this winter. all studded up for ice. he was taking it out for its first ride. I am almost betting I could get it cheap now with a bad crankshaft.

kx 500 fun bike
This guy pulled into the gas pumps next to me with a really clean one this winter. all studded up for ice. he was taking it out for its first ride. I am almost betting I could get it cheap now with a bad crankshaft.
what happend she lock up on him?

probably. there is this formula that I noticed seems to produce bad crankshafts: New guy on 500, tires studded for the first time, pump gas with 50-1 ANYTHING. we have lots of "clear" ice this year. you can go to lots of lakes and hold the throttle on for 2-5 miles. those kinds of mixes and stock gearing produces a "fusion" weld. he had plenty of refreshments (the gas stop is a convenience store). I think that bet is more like an investment. kind of a shame, but if I see it advertised I am jumping on it.

Couldnt stop reading on This thread last night, took me quite a while getting through the pages ☺️ lots of good information and really funny comments i admire Your dedication to Your old Rm bobkyle2. Fyi, i am from Norway, getting a 01 RM 250 back to life After previous owners used it as a asphaltracer for 2 persons

Couldnt stop reading on This thread last night, took me quite a while getting through the pages ☺️ lots of good information and really funny comments i admire Your dedication to Your old Rm bobkyle2. Fyi, i am from Norway, getting a 01 RM 250 back to life After previous owners used it as a asphaltracer for 2 persons
Hahaha, I'm sorry for your loss of time. Welcome to the forum,Be sure to make an introduction! There are a few Suzuki's guys here (as you've probably read) :lol:

Holy crap......finally got thru this, like reading war and peace....but among all the BS there was some interesting stuff in there though, keep it going.....you only have 11 more pages to 100
maybe by then it will run long enough for me to race it.
Its our secret weapon for the outdoors right Kyle?