RM250 rm250 starting issues

:hug: I don't have time to mess with this ol gurl. Need too, its riding weather now, Nice and cool.

But, building trucks and mud racing has been taking over my life.

Well Im hoping my divorce is finally done. I just refilled the papers today. Im looking forward to the new chapter in my life. Which includes my new girlfriend (who loves dirt bikes), a new (to me) dirt bike for starters. Havent gotten to a new bike yet. But Ive been looking and will get another one. I promise to keep you guys up to date on what color bike I chose, and whether or not its a smoker or a thumper.

Well Im hoping my divorce is finally done. I just refilled the papers today. Im looking forward to the new chapter in my life. Which includes my new girlfriend (who loves dirt bikes), a new (to me) dirt bike for starters. Havent gotten to a new bike yet. But Ive been looking and will get another one. I promise to keep you guys up to date on what color bike I chose, and whether or not its a smoker or a thumper.

happy trails buddy.

Jax I was having a rough go in life and with my marriage. Life has gotten better. And my divorce papers are filed. Where I was living I didn't have a computer and after having to sell my bike last summer I just didn't have it in me to hang out. But Im doing much better now. Still with out a bike, but that's gonna change here shortly.