All Ride day poll, please answer

How many people will be there for the ride

• Total voters
Okay this is what i got back from Crow Canyon
Hello Randy,

( Yes, you can camp, the cost is $5 per person per night.

Sorry we have no hook ups, but generators are ok.

On the weekends that the big mx track is open, we charge $20 , that give you both trail riding and mx. If you just trail ride we only charge you $15.

Children pay the same rates.

Sorry no group discounts.

Most years we are closed monday for memorial day.

Thanks
Jeff)

I also replied back and ask if it was cool to stay the night sunday and leave out monday since they are closed monday. I am waiting on response.

Hello Randy,

On the weekends that the big mx track is open, we charge $20 , that give you both trail riding and mx. If you just trail ride we only charge you $15.

Thanks
Jeff)

I also replied back and ask if it was cool to stay the night sunday and leave out monday since they are closed monday. I am waiting on response.

Huh I though camping was free. When I was 12 I'de go there and it was cheaper, musta changed. Sucks their not open Memorial day, not what I would have expected.

Okay he emailed me back and said that we could work something out. To contact him the week before. If anyone wanted to ride monday I guess it will have to be somewhere else. I personaly would use the day to drive home and unload and such.

Okay he emailed me back and said that we could work something out. To contact him the week before. If anyone wanted to ride monday I guess it will have to be somewhere else. I personaly would use the day to drive home and unload and such.

Whatever is alright with me. I mean, we could use the day to unload and wash the bike and everything. If you guys really wanted to we could meet up and do some riding that Friday night. But then again, an extra day of track fees and camping. I'm alright if you guys wanna go all weekend then take off Monday.

Whatever is alright with me. I mean, we could use the day to unload and wash the bike and everything. If you guys really wanted to we could meet up and do some riding that Friday night. But then again, an extra day of track fees and camping. I'm alright if you guys wanna go all weekend then take off Monday.

Yeah, I am thinking I get there early saturday ride all day SAT and SUN and come home monday...

Hello Randy,

Thanks
Jeff)

Screw that! $5 a night and No hook ups or power! I was planning on rolling in Thurs night but screw it now! There has to be someplace else

honestly doubt they will collect any money from you guys that are camping, their to layed back their to do anything

Yeah, I don't know but they might not. They are really laid back, expecially the guy with glasses. Everytime I go in there I end up bull shitting with one or the guys that work in there. The old guy is always up for conversation.

hey dude ill probly be up thursday or friday and ill stay as long as i have cash.

Screw that! $5 a night and No hook ups or power! I was planning on rolling in Thurs night but screw it now! There has to be someplace else

are you afraid of tents? or the wild animals that the bikes will scare off? wussy :P