All Ride day poll, please answer

How many people will be there for the ride

• Total voters
Mabey you can lead all of us on a tight single track ride, that is unless........you think it's too much responsibility :smirk: How long does it take btw? 5 or 6 hours?

i wonder if they will have the 10 mile loop still up from the turkey run? probably way less then that amount of time,maybe an hour tops. there not realy connected well at crow, you go from 1 single track trail, go down a wide trail, turn on to another one etc....im going to talk to my friends brother that knows the place like the back of his hand about where some of the big hills are that i havent found yet

if you want trails and hillclimbs wellsville is the place, but back to crow canyon, you almost cant get lost there, you will eventualy find your way out, its only so big, wellsville on the otherhand, if you get lossed there and you dont know any of the landmarks you are basicaly fucked, good thing i know my way around:ride:

if you want trails and hillclimbs wellsville is the place, but back to crow canyon, you almost cant get lost there, you will eventualy find your way out, its only so big, wellsville on the otherhand, if you get lossed there and you dont know any of the landmarks you are basicaly fucked, good thing i know my way around:ride:

Jeeze, good thing. Crow is big but not too big.

I agree with these kids! I want nothing to do with these "kids's" than have their parent's take care of them, but I'll steer them where they need to be!

I will take of all that is adult!

You better be 21 + !!! Or I will kick your ass!

I agree with these kids! I want nothing to do with these "kids's" than have their parent's take care of them, but I'll steer them where they need to be!

what are you talking about, dude for some reason i only understand 10% of what you say

OOOOkay, I guess since I planned on bringing my son, we will stay at the at the track then. I point back to my first post when I said it will need to be kid friendly or I can't make it. My son is my best riding compainion. Very rarley do I ride without him.

OOOOkay, I guess since I planned on bringing my son, we will stay at the at the track then. I point back to my first post when I said it will need to be kid friendly or I can't make it. My son is my best riding compainion. Very rarley do I ride without him.

I'll ride with him if he likes track :banana: If that's alright with you. I don't know trails though, not even I go out on the trails without someone else and a full tank of gas. Were gonna be staying at the track too, if you don't mind bon fires and classic rock :thumb:

Just a word of advice, when you pull up to the track after sign up you can go left or straight. Left is about a thousand square feet or more of wide open pits that over look the track in the canyon (crow canyon, get it?) and straight leads into the pits in the woods. Very open still and definatly enough to turn around. Thats where were gonna be probably, so our rig doesn't get all dirty or anything.

I'll ride with him if he likes track :banana: If that's alright with you. I don't know trails though, not even I go out on the trails without someone else and a full tank of gas. Were gonna be staying at the track too, if you don't mind bon fires and classic rock :thumb:

Just a word of advice, when you pull up to the track after sign up you can go left or straight. Left is about a thousand square feet or more of wide open pits that over look the track in the canyon (crow canyon, get it?) and straight leads into the pits in the woods. Very open still and definatly enough to turn around. Thats where were gonna be probably, so our rig doesn't get all dirty or anything.

Oh yeah he likes the track, and not so much the trails. He has his new bike to get used to now. So it is all clutch work for him now. Just as soon as it warms up enough to ride I am taking him out to get some clutch pratice. Ever since he changed from the KTM65 to the KLX 110 he hasn't had to use the clutch. Your pop knock back the suds during camping?

I see on the site that the track cost $20 and the Trails cost $15. Is there not package deal where I want ride both or and is kids cheaper or it will cost me $35 X 2 for 2 days = $140 just for two days riding:eek: plus a but load of fuel to get there and back.