All Ride day poll, please answer

How many people will be there for the ride

• Total voters

James

Staff member
what are you talking about, dude for some reason i only understand 10% of what you say
:lol: Don't worry you aren't the only one. :P
OOOOkay, I guess since I planned on bringing my son, we will stay at the at the track then. I point back to my first post when I said it will need to be kid friendly or I can't make it. My son is my best riding compainion. Very rarley do I ride without him.
:thumb: If it isn't I can tell you for a fact I won't be there.

Oh yeah he likes the track, and not so much the trails. He has his new bike to get used to now. So it is all clutch work for him now. Just as soon as it warms up enough to ride I am taking him out to get some clutch pratice. Ever since he changed from the KTM65 to the KLX 110 he hasn't had to use the clutch. Your pop knock back the suds during camping?

I see on the site that the track cost $20 and the Trails cost $15. Is there not package deal where I want ride both or and is kids cheaper or it will cost me $35 X 2 for 2 days = $140 just for two days riding:eek: plus a but load of fuel to get there and back.

Really!?!?! Kids are 10 or 15$ I think. You will pay 20$ and get to ride both all day long. I go there all the time and they ask me track or trails, I pay 20$ and they give me a card and let me ride both. I'm guessing it will be more like 70$ for you guys in track fees, 30$ for him and 40$ for you. Plus yeah, my dad has never once drank at a track in case I wreck, good thinking. He might drink some beer but he NEVER EVER EVER gets even as much as tipsy and 10X more consious about it in public. At a restraunt your pushing him into drinking 2 light beers if that.

Really!?!?! Kids are 10 or 15$ I think. You will pay 20$ and get to ride both all day long. I go there all the time and they ask me track or trails, I pay 20$ and they give me a card and let me ride both. I'm guessing it will be more like 70$ for you guys in track fees, 30$ for him and 40$ for you. Plus yeah, my dad has never once drank at a track in case I wreck, good thinking. He might drink some beer but he NEVER EVER EVER gets even as much as tipsy and 10X more consious about it in public. At a restraunt your pushing him into drinking 2 light beers if that.

I am referring to at night camping Yamma, I don't drink and ride either.

Any way, what I mean buy kid friendly is one, drugs being no where in sight of the kids and two pick a place(which) it seems you did that kids can ride. My son is only 10 so really tough uphill stuff is above his skill set.

I hope you do come out James, I would love to see a big turn out of DBA'ers. I have a camper I can bring if you or anyone else need to crash in. I really don't want to pull it for just me and him. I can stay in tent for that. If I know a couple people need a place to stay I will bring it.

Kind big to pull for just me and him
IMG00005.jpg

IMG00010-20101101-1902.jpg

IMG00009-20101101-1902.jpg

No problem Jackson no problem at all. That's what I was referring too. The most you'd see is a small 12 pack of beer but it will remain in our camper or in the truck. To be honset I highly doubt he will bring anything. He doesn't even smoke other than an occasional cigar. NO chew what so ever. My mom doesn't really drink at all anyhow.

I hope James can come too, I'de be happy to see it! Although I understand it would be tough, I wouldn't blame you if you couldn't come. A trip to the dez gets pricey.

hey jackson, dont worry it'll be kid friendly...ill ride with your kid if he dosent have anyone to ride with in all honesty your kid can prolly out run me im real slow and i mean that literaly. but it will be nice, good fun for him.

dude james you have to come, i and probly everyone going wants to meet you.

oh and yama, what would it be just to go to the track and not ride (my dad dosent ride)?

hey jackson, dont worry it'll be kid friendly...ill ride with your kid if he dosent have anyone to ride with in all honesty your kid can prolly out run me im real slow and i mean that literaly. but it will be nice, good fun for him.

dude james you have to come, i and probly everyone going wants to meet you.

oh and yama, what would it be just to go to the track and not ride (my dad dosent ride)?

It's free, it doesn't cost anything. Just for riders do you have to pay a 20$ track fee for the day. Less for kids but neither you or I could pull that off :thumb: 12 and under I think.

your the same hieght as james you dodo :P

:moon: Yeah I guess that's right :devil: I don't know if I added, Crow Canyon has a mechanic and a parts store there. They have alot of fender bender parts like bars, levers, air filters, oils, some gear, and grips. Really their parts store is pretty nice. Very very well priced. I threw my chain and lost my masterlink so the guy gave me a ride down to their parts store and I got a new link and clip for like 2.25$ They also let you barrow tools if you break something like some wrenches or whatever.

:moon: Yeah I guess that's right :devil: I don't know if I added, Crow Canyon has a mechanic and a parts store there. They have alot of fender bender parts like bars, levers, air filters, oils, some gear, and grips. Really their parts store is pretty nice. Very very well priced. I threw my chain and lost my masterlink so the guy gave me a ride down to their parts store and I got a new link and clip for like 2.25$ They also let you barrow tools if you break something like some wrenches or whatever.

yeah, thats cool....but what happens if i wreck and eff my bars up :P .....but no thats cool, hopefully nobody will need it tho.

OOOOkay, I guess since I planned on bringing my son, we will stay at the at the track then. I point back to my first post when I said it will need to be kid friendly or I can't make it. My son is my best riding compainion. Very rarley do I ride without him.

I agree 100%.... My kid is my best bud!:thumb: