All Ride day poll, please answer

How many people will be there for the ride

• Total voters
Hahahahaha awesome dude! It's going to be 3 days over memorial day weekend, mabey, just mabey, we might have a picnic that kicks more ass than the Thanksgiving dinner in the dez :cool: I'm trying to convince my dad to bring his bike (2006 CRF150F :lol:) on the ride to to putt around the track and mabey go on a few trails. If my dad won't ride it might just be a loaner if we bring it. Awesome bike, runs really well although the bike tire is bald.

Hahahahaha awesome dude! It's going to be 3 days over memorial day weekend, mabey, just mabey, we might have a picnic that kicks more ass than the Thanksgiving dinner in the dez :cool: I'm trying to convince my dad to bring his bike (2006 CRF150F :lol:) on the ride to to putt around the track and mabey go on a few trails. If my dad won't ride it might just be a loaner if we bring it. Awesome bike, runs really well although the bike tire is bald.

i have a crf80 i might bring to play around on, maybe youll let me try your 250f to see if i like it:smirk:, have you ever been on trails?

i have a crf80 i might bring to play around on, maybe youll let me try your 250f to see if i like it:smirk:, have you ever been on trails?

haha, I wonder if you fit :devil: The seat height is pretty high up, even I can get squirmy in some places.
No, no trails other than behind my house. I can go over logs and stuff, MX just strikes me better. I plan to do a day of trails there at crow, all 400 acers of them :thumb:

haha, I wonder if you fit :devil: The seat height is pretty high up, even I can get squirmy in some places.
No, no trails other than behind my house. I can go over logs and stuff, MX just strikes me better. I plan to do a day of trails there at crow, all 400 acers of them :thumb:

i will probly spend 90% of my time on trails, i realy dont like MX style riding and hate ruts, i can hit ruts on the trail and ride em like a pro but i hit the rut in the corner i made and im screwed, so yeah, i might get more in the groove of MX once i get on an actual track.....but idk i guess we'll see huh...oh and im sure i can fit your 250, i can sit on a kx450f fine (it has a 38in seat)

I gotta check mine, hummm. Anyhow, this track is open all day, every day. So it's barley ever crowded. I'll show you MX it you show me trails :devil: Anyhow you'll love an actual track, It's wayyyyyyy diffrent than anything in your back yard.

I gotta check mine, hummm. Anyhow, this track is open all day, every day. So it's barley ever crowded. I'll show you MX it you show me trails :devil: Anyhow you'll love an actual track, It's wayyyyyyy diffrent than anything in your back yard.

i can teach you what i know about trails, im not the best but im pretty fast compared to how long iv been riding i mean iv only been riding since march 2010. i probly will like a real track.

I'm sure you will. March 2010? I've been riding since 2001.:ride:

yep, rode quads since i was 9 but they were broke down the last year or 2, but anyhow i got a 2004 crf80f that needed a top end off my friend for $200 just put rings in it coz everything else was good (rings were $35) so total investment was $235 and i had a good running bike, then i got my rm for $1,050, then ended up putting tons of cash in it and it still needs more put in it, so on the rm its total investment around $1200 and growing

yep, rode quads since i was 9 but they were broke down the last year or 2, but anyhow i got a 2004 crf80f that needed a top end off my friend for $200 just put rings in it coz everything else was good (rings were $35) so total investment was $235 and i had a good running bike, then i got my rm for $1,050, then ended up putting tons of cash in it and it still needs more put in it, so on the rm its total investment around $1200 and growing

You put tons of cash into the RM? Let's see, you paid $1,050 and total investment $1200. mmmm,,, that's only $150 you put into.:smirk: I don't know about tons of cash :noidea:

:P

You put tons of cash into the RM? Let's see, you paid $1,050 and total investment $1200. mmmm,,, that's only $150 you put into.:smirk: I don't know about tons of cash :noidea:

:P
It's a sweet bike though! Mine were, 2k, 2k, 2k, then 5 and a half k. Of corse I got trade in's on almost all of my old bikes.

It's a sweet bike though! Mine were, 2k, 2k, 2k, then 5 and a half k. Of corse I got trade in's on almost all of my old bikes.

I am not downing his bike, I know he has a nice bike, my comment was that he bought it for $1050 and said he has ended up putting a ton of cash into it when it was only $150.

I am not downing his bike, I know he has a nice bike, my comment was that he bought it for $1050 and said he has ended up putting a ton of cash into it when it was only $150.

Dude, no one though you were downing his bike :thumb: That's whats so great about DBA, that stuff doesn't go down.

iv never bought a new bike mine were all used.....well my first quad i bought new as a left over it was an 06 and i got it in i belive 07 or 08 for like 1200, yeah its a cheap chinese quad it was tuff as an army tank tho, lets see its life consisted of me beating it to death, getting hit by an s-10, being rolled over 2 times, and hitting jumps way to big for its like 1in frame so...yeah it has a cracked frame and i still rode the hello out of it, never ever cleaned the air filter, never did anything to it other than put in a new clutch (it burnt up) and new starter (it burnt up also do to me cranking it with no gas :bonk: ) sorry i know this has nothing to do with the ride but...lol but anyway my total investment in cheap chinese quad was around 1300 and i rode it for 4+ years, actually when you get a good look at it its kinda a honda crf/xr 50 motor (acept this is a 110cc) and a yamaha raptor plastic....so its a yamahonda.