Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

First ride on booger went well. Nice motor. Clickers were all jacked up, and I’ve never played with the SFF forks before but once I got em settled down it flies pretty good.

4xTz7hL.jpg

The last time I had that much air, I was on a Southwestern Airlines flight. :pout:

Um, at our age and responsibility it is best to stay planted as much as possible, but haul ass as much as you can. :cool::ride:

First ride on booger went well. Nice motor. Clickers were all jacked up, and I’ve never played with the SFF forks before but once I got em settled down it flies pretty good.

4xTz7hL.jpg
:moon: :smirk:

C’mon rolls titanium is an upgrade. It’s really not that high maybe 8-10’ at the dip x 60’ to the lander. Super fun though and safe feeling.
Rained out today. sucks.

C’mon rolls titanium is an upgrade. It’s really not that high maybe 8-10’ at the dip x 60’ to the lander. Super fun though and safe feeling.
Rained out today. sucks.
It rains here for 9 months of the year with a few dollops of snow in the winter months, thankfully now it's just too cold for my garden and decking to be a slugfest :banana::picard:

Cows...they're so stupid!
I literally drove up onto one not long ago in my car, was like coming straight at him, stopped within 2 feet from him...he didn't move until I honked my horn.
Great pics Rolls!

I know about the movie, though I’ve never seen it. The place is a local landmark but I’ve never stopped in. As I was passing by, I figured why not stop and check it out. The food isn’t too good but it’s a cool place. As I was leaving, a family walked in. They were from France and had to see the place because of the movie. There was a kid with them, about 9 or 10 years old, who couldn’t stop staring at me. He must have thought that I was a real bad ass or something. :lol:
All in all,I’m glad I stopped in.