Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Had a good ride last weekend. It’s nice to go someplace different for a change. two hundred miles of rocks and rock hard dirt but still some great views and challenging terrain in south Texas
Driving in- looking good
MP1fqsg.jpg

Chateau de Cheapeaux
uOPbJ7o.jpg

Quick sight loop Friday till sundown,
Then a full day Saturday
xiiYCI8.jpg

quick solo loop on Sunday before heading back to the city.
9sK55M6.jpg

Super sore but crazy fun. One 9ft camp(bon)fire 2 empty whisky bottles and 3 days of pretending to be a cowboy. Didn’t think about work once the whole time. Mission accomplished :thumb:

Wait, it was not a few years yet. It was last year no?
Well, I guess I was taking a little liberty with time. I had hurt my ACL in April 2017 and had surgery. 2017 was done. Took my son out on a ride my very first ride back out to Barstow for a putt around in Jan 2018. Knee felt great. Then 1 week later went on the fateful ride where I rang my bell....then my first ride back picture....

JT Barstow.jpg

Fast forward to last Sunday. Was going to ride, then wasn't. I hate riding on Sundays. Sunday morning rolls around, I wake up at 4:30 just cause. Decide to go so I kinda rush around to get ready and get my gear, load bike, go to McD's for some grub. Realize I left my Camelbak at home so I go back and get it and a pump to check my tire pressure. Then I head out to Hesperia....and I realize....So I am still waiting for my 2nd ride:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:Shit!.jpg

Well, I guess I was taking a little liberty with time. I had hurt my ACL in April 2017 and had surgery. 2017 was done. Took my son out on a ride my very first ride back out to Barstow for a putt around in Jan 2018. Knee felt great. Then 1 week later went on the fateful ride where I rang my bell....then my first ride back picture....

View attachment 32335

Fast forward to last Sunday. Was going to ride, then wasn't. I hate riding on Sundays. Sunday morning rolls around, I wake up at 4:30 just cause. Decide to go so I kinda rush around to get ready and get my gear, load bike, go to McD's for some grub. Realize I left my Camelbak at home so I go back and get it and a pump to check my tire pressure. Then I head out to Hesperia....and I realize....So I am still waiting for my 2nd ride:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:View attachment 32336
Is that you brain bucket?
OOOPS..
I want to break in the YZ325X on Sat or Sun so it will be a shakedown simple, might get a burger and ride back. Nobody on Sat, and trying to get daughter for Sun.

Where you thinking on riding on Sat??
Sat or Sun west stoddard to /X and back to the truck, nothing fancy. That's "if" the YZ325X rides nice out of the truck and I don't have to fiddle with the jetting, otherwise I'll be fiddling about for a while. Also thinking about putting the street kit on it, and run it up and down the canyon, and if I ride this weekend, take the Beta.

Sat or Sun west stoddard to /X and back to the truck, nothing fancy. That's "if" the YZ325X rides nice out of the truck and I don't have to fiddle with the jetting, otherwise I'll be fiddling about for a while. Also thinking about putting the street kit on it, and run it up and down the canyon, and if I ride this weekend, take the Beta.
If the canyon is open and you ever want to ride up into the hills I'd like to try that again. The only time I did that was that time on my WR and I got a flat early on....

Had enough of the rocks last ride and I was ready for some M0T0!

Me and booger getting along pretty good I like this bike
FlsJx8I.jpg

How was my day at the MX track? FKN awesome!
244S0Sk.jpg

back at the house it’s your regularly scheduled suburban doofus.. until next weekend :) brapP

Well shit the bed @Rolls, Joe and I hit S/W Stoddard to /X and visited with CDA, and Rack. Dave was racing in the HBMC race out of the back of /X. The manager was there, but couldn't come out of the motorhome from some nasal surgery so we popped our heads in and said hi, then kicked it outside and shot the breeze. Joe is back on his scooter after the crash back in Oct.

Well shit the bed @Rolls, Joe and I hit S/W Stoddard to /X and visited with CDA, and Rack. Dave was racing in the HBMC race out of the back of /X. The manager was there, but couldn't come out of the motorhome from some nasal surgery so we popped our heads in and said hi, then kicked it outside and shot the breeze. Joe is back on his scooter after the crash back in Oct.
It looks like he’s feeling pretty good.:thumb:

Wow!!! Back already? I thought he was a year out. :thumb: