Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

He was no longer relevant in Kawi’s eyes. They decided Eli was a better choice for money.
he's retired, kawi pumped money to McGrath as a brand ambasaador, yamaha saw him who in most people eyes was the last real dominant rider, I mean, he did win every championship he completed all the races in.

Kawi using McGrath and Yami using RV is still confusing, I would have thought yami would keep reed on the bike for 1/2 more years than make him brand ambassador, but apparently they mistakenly put their money on webb, who has since gone to KTM

But with anything being just an ambassador it all boils down to whos paying, it was cool for rv to race mec, just didn't see him much, but still good for a dude who didn't have all the trick parts and is "retired"

Last edited:
he's retired, kawi pumped money to McGrath as a brand ambasaador, yamaha saw him who in most people eyes was the last real dominant rider, I mean, he did win every championship he completed all the races in.

Kawi using McGrath and Yami using RV is still confusing, I would have thought yami would keep reed on the bike for 1/2 more years than make him brand ambassador, but apparently they mistakenly put their money on webb, who has since gone to KTM

But with anything being just an ambassador it all boils down to whos paying, it was cool for rv to race mec, just didn't see him much, but still good for a dude who didn't have all the trick parts and is "retired"

He looked very good in practice, but against the field he looked hesitant when looking for passing opportunities. It may just be that he doesn’t have the killer instinct dialed in as he did during his prime.

McGrath was a Team green guy from age 7 to pro. He had all the best bikes and parts from day one.

And Joey for a year. But ti give the pass to Eli, was just sealing, I can make you happy million bucks. Probably 30-50K in the deal for the pass.

I found out last night that the million is a 40 year annuity. With a option for s 600k lump sum buy out. But after the government gets done it’s more like 300k.

I found out last night that the million is a 40 year annuity. With a option for s 600k lump sum buy out. But after the government gets done it’s more like 300k.
Depending on your state taxes, but the fed is fixed. Can always account for 40-45% is the governments money no matter what. So 25K a year (and still taxed 40-45%) you're not quoting your day job. But it would help a retired bastard like me out.

44571439_10216901673630427_6219240948166033408_o.jpg

All done for now. Valves clearances are perfect, ditched the stock can and that awful power robbing o-ring chain, dont know why anyone would put one on a 250f ..
Trashed the dried up knobs, and some cheap grafx.
all in I’m at $2,500. Could probably flip for $3200 but I think it’s a keeper. Looks good in the garage anyway
8Dyu1cg.jpg

I went on my first ride of the season yesterday. It was a late start to the season,so I tried to make up for it by doing a 97 mile loop.:doh: I’m really feeling it today.:lol:
I went out to the Husky Memorial. I hadn’t been there for a couple years and, as usual, there were a bunch of new additions.
This is my friend, Darren. Gary knew him as Annabelle.:noidea:
71F60093-0592-424A-AD99-D5703F39C467.jpeg
Somebody put a Harley Twin Cam engine out there.
4B017A43-A330-46D2-BE19-28F3367A5788.jpeg B85AF5DA-F1CF-4E98-80D8-BF9D662A3079.jpeg
Another Harley influenced one. This was very nicely done. B1047076-E5F0-448D-8ED8-F9B1FD17C214.jpeg
Another whole bike has been added. It’s about a 1986 YZ 490. I used to have one just like it. :rocker:2AA49836-1715-423D-B145-80D7DCA88F7A.jpeg
Our friend Andrew’s plaque is holding up pretty good. The frame has some rust, but the pics haven’t faded from the sun. I don’t know why it posted upside down. Maybe because he was from Down Under?1B96BAC4-6632-47B8-961A-622824350A88.jpeg 295DA941-54B2-4809-A920-73B9627AD40D.jpeg

I went on my first ride of the season yesterday. It was a late start to the season,so I tried to make up for it by doing a 97 mile loop.:doh: I’m really feeling it today.:lol:
I went out to the Husky Memorial. I hadn’t been there for a couple years and, as usual, there were a bunch of new additions.
This is my friend, Darren. Gary knew him as Annabelle.:noidea:
View attachment 32204
Somebody put a Harley Twin Cam engine out there.
View attachment 32205 View attachment 32206
Another Harley influenced one. This was very nicely done. View attachment 32207
Another whole bike has been added. It’s about a 1986 YZ 490. I used to have one just like it. :rocker:View attachment 32208
Our friend Andrew’s plaque is holding up pretty good. The frame has some rust, but the pics haven’t faded from the sun. I don’t know why it posted upside down. Maybe because he was from Down Under?View attachment 32209 View attachment 32210

God bless Andrew. He was only here on DBA a short time, but the impact was amazing. Andrew was amazing.