Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Seriously, where can I get one of those power bands? I looked on RMC website and couldn't find one so I called mospo and they said they were out of stock and that my local dealer would have some during the spring. I do t want to wait that long as I need to get this installed before my next ride.

Seriously, where can I get one of those power bands? I looked on RMC website and couldn't find one so I called mospo and they said they were out of stock and that my local dealer would have some during the spring. I do t want to wait that long as I need to get this installed before my next ride.
you better get one, this will happen if you ride without one!

you better get one, this will happen if you ride without one!

Dude!!! That's exactly what the guy at my dealership said and he even showed me this video and said that's what happens when you don't use the right one. Screw that! I'm not coming up short on a triple! He said if I can't find the right powerband for my bike it will cause some serious issues. He said he felt sorry for me because I'm having such a hard time finding the right band that he'll give me a great deal on a new KTM 450 with extra powerbands!!!:banana: it's a special race model and even comes with a #5 because it's am extra dungey bike they built and he has the only one!