Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Dude!!! That's exactly what the guy at my dealership said and he even showed me this video and said that's what happens when you don't use the right one. Screw that! I'm not coming up short on a triple! He said if I can't find the right powerband for my bike it will cause some serious issues. He said he felt sorry for me because I'm having such a hard time finding the right band that he'll give me a great deal on a new KTM 450 with extra powerbands!!!:banana: it's a special race model and even comes with a #5 because it's am extra dungey bike they built and he has the only one!

One of "dungey's" bikes is available? Don't tell @CDA. You better jump on that and buy it if it's still available. I bet it's gone by the time Dungey gets to the east coast.

One of "dungey's" bikes is available? Don't tell @CDA. You better jump on that and buy it if it's still available. I bet it's gone by the time Dungey gets to the east coast.

Ugh!!! Now the parts manager at the dealership just called me and said that Suzuki and non of the aftermarket companies are making new powerbands for 06 rm250's. :foul: he also said that they are phasing the 2stroke powerbands out all together to make way for the new 4 stroke powerbands. Currently hunting on eBay for a used one :(
no luck yet so I might have to get a new bike.

Ugh!!! Now the parts manager at the dealership just called me and said that Suzuki and non of the aftermarket companies are making new powerbands for 06 rm250's. :foul: he also said that they are phasing the 2stroke powerbands out all together to make way for the new 4 stroke powerbands. Currently hunting on eBay for a used one :(
you won't

blowing blue smoke :rolleyes:

you won't
blowing blue smoke :rolleyes:

Ugh!!! I'm frustrated! Every time I call a dealer they give me the number of another parts guy and they are out of stock. WTF?
I called the dealer with KTM and he says $19000 out the door with extra powerbands, new special gear that will help me hold on ( he threw in for free along with a helmet) and for an additional 2grand he'll throw in another KTM 450 just for riding the outdoor national tracks!:drool: the guy says he'll have new tires installed on that since the tires on the standard KTM are just for California dirt :thumb:.... It's a good deal I thought?

rrms1.jpg

Pardon my goon self for a moment.

This is the 2nd time I raced the Honda, I had just won the AX race the weekend before, I had driven all night to make it back for a local race, and yes, I was at a party with a certain girl :devil: anyway, I got back home and jumped right into the race, I pulled a goon and jumped the gate, getting stuck in the process. I rode as hard as I possibly could for that point, I went from 15th to 2nd, and when this picture was taken I had 1st in site, right after this sand corner was a whooped out left hand sweeper followed by a rhythem section, 6 mounds in total, everyone else was going 2-2-2, I had never done it before but I decided I'd try for 3-3, and it worked, I passed and put myself in 1st where I stayed the rest of the race.

Maybe, although at this point I'm probably LCQ speed, I should race a few mx races

View attachment 25115

Pardon my goon self for a moment.

This is the 2nd time I raced the Honda, I had just won the AX race the weekend before, I had driven all night to make it back for a local race, and yes, I was at a party with a certain girl :devil: anyway, I got back home and jumped right into the race, I pulled a goon and jumped the gate, getting stuck in the process. I rode as hard as I possibly could for that point, I went from 15th to 2nd, and when this picture was taken I had 1st in site, right after this sand corner was a whooped out left hand sweeper followed by a rhythem section, 6 mounds in total, everyone else was going 2-2-2, I had never done it before but I decided I'd try for 3-3, and it worked, I passed and put myself in 1st where I stayed the rest of the race.

Maybe, although at this point I'm probably LCQ speed, I should race a few mx races

In other words, Ben Lamay speed?