Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

so over new years PBK drove all the way down from the Reno area to ride Ocotillo Wells with me :banana: 2nd year in a row he did it. This year was special tho. Some of you might have heard that i sold my first ever dirtbike to him when it was just sitting in my garage dead. it is a 05 525sx. Well he brought it back to life and we got to ride. First thing we did was hit up the mud hills that are south of the highway.
CAM00665.jpg
it was good times... didnt really ride any of the ridgelines but we had a good time toolin around the hills.

The next day we went on a 7 person ride from pole line to Superstition. right when we get to the sand hills he had some silly thing happen laying his bike over and pulling a hamstring.. so his brother and him rode back to camp the easy way while the rest of us continued on to sand dam and out through the canyon taking one of the fastest washes out there. we were tracking between 70-80 constantly for about 10-15 miles. it was fun. All in all it was great to see my old bike running again. I ever got to ride her for a min.. she still has all the same personality as when i owned her. :lol:

Hell yeah man. It's also my favorite. There is nothing like blasting a hill that's kicked your ass for the past 2 weeks!
thought you'd appreciate this:

Nothin on those awesome ones you did on your kx but this is the biggest climb I could find in the quarry, i extended this climb another 5 metres or so its awesome, i will get some pics and clips of me going up it on my cr250, the 2 stroke noise is insane

thought you'd appreciate this:

Nothin on those awesome ones you did on your kx but this is the biggest climb I could find in the quarry, i extended this climb another 5 metres or so its awesome, i will get some pics and clips of me going up it on my cr250, the 2 stroke noise is insane
Nice I just got a new power core 2 for my kawi