All Presidents Weekend Ride

You forgot all the wind, motorhome stay, tequila and dancing girls...:banana: BTW, next weekend still up in the air but if it does preciptate, it could be snow out there.

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/lox/scripts/getprodplus.php?sid=lox&pil=afd&back=yes

Yes sir, the stay in your motorhome, was the only thing that kept me there until Thursday. You are the hostess with the mostest.:hail: I'll never be able to thank you enough for that.:thumb: As far as this weekend, with the job still on current "funds lockdown", I don't see spending all the extra cash, to bring the MH, so I can sit and watch it snow. I switched my work schedule this week, so I'll be off Saturday, I might just work next Monday also, and hit the dez for my weekend stay in 2 weeks. I'll still be on the bike next week, just not camping for the weekend.

I'm taking my skirt off (not a bash on the ladies here at all) the following weekend and see how the shoulder is going to hang. I hope the dirt stays a little tacky that weekend.

Well, Saturday the weather forecast looked much better for the upcoming weekend but it is now back to rain. :thinking: Like usual, can't really tell until the day is here.

Well, Saturday the weather forecast looked much better for the upcoming weekend but it is now back to rain. :thinking: Like usual, can't really tell until the day is here.

My weekend stay is off. I'm not spendind the effort and money, for crappy weather. I will be at that spot, Sunday around 9:00 AM. Just a mellow ride with my Son, to explore some more of the area.:devil:

My weekend stay is off. I'm not spendind the effort and money, for crappy weather. I will be at that spot, Sunday around 9:00 AM. Just a mellow ride with my Son, to explore some more of the area.:devil:
My two riding buddies may chance it and go for the weekend. I got another that doesn't want to go and be cold. I don't think my son can go this weekend because he is with the devil bitch and my wife has a weekends worth of homework (She is almost done with her Masters program). :thinking: :thinking: I may end up going camping by myself with my buddies or just come up for the day so I am just going to monitor the weather for the next couple of days.

It's kind of looking like a trip to OW might be a better plan than Spangler.

In case I can get out, where are people parking?

OW would have nicer weather, but I just can't afford the extra distance. I'll be riding local Dez, not Spangler, for a day trip only. Hopefully, a weekend trip soon. :thumb:

My two riding buddies may chance it and go for the weekend. I got another that doesn't want to go and be cold. I don't think my son can go this weekend because he is with the devil bitch and my wife has a weekends worth of homework (She is almost done with her Masters program). :thinking: :thinking: I may end up going camping by myself with my buddies or just come up for the day so I am just going to monitor the weather for the next couple of days.

Sounds good.:thumb: Are your buddys going to the Barstow area? I would imagine I'll have a few in tow besides my Son, so I won't want to over run your campsite. I was planning on once you crest the hill, I'll go to the right,and pick one of the first areas to stage. It seems like it's always a little more crowded if you go left down by the radar tower. I'll know more, like everyone, by the end of the week. :ride:

OW would have nicer weather, but I just can't afford the extra distance. I'll be riding local Dez, not Spangler, for a day trip only. Hopefully, a weekend trip soon. :thumb:

Sounds good.:thumb: Are your buddys going to the Barstow area? I would imagine I'll have a few in tow besides my Son, so I won't want to over run your campsite. I was planning on once you crest the hill, I'll go to the right,and pick one of the first areas to stage. It seems like it's always a little more crowded if you go left down by the radar tower. I'll know more, like everyone, by the end of the week. :ride:
Most likely we would all be going to that particular area. It sounds like I have been going to the exact spot you mention, with the big rock fire pit. One thing for sure, the ground will be good with no dust. :thumb: Still 70% rain Sat.

Most likely we would all be going to that particular area. It sounds like I have been going to the exact spot you mention, with the big rock fire pit. One thing for sure, the ground will be good with no dust. :thumb: Still 70% rain Sat.

Cool, Ive got a couple of things I'd like to find, plus exploring more of the area West of the radar tower. I confirmed with my Son this AM, even if the weather is terrible, he's going. So again, I'll be doing nothing over the top, just a good trail exploration.:ride:

:cry: Well now it is supposed to rain and even snow on Sunday as the day time temp is going to be in the 40's. :rant:I am all set on going with one of my buddies but now it is uncertain. :thinking:

:cry: Well now it is supposed to rain and even snow on Sunday as the day time temp is going to be in the 40's. :rant:I am all set on going with one of my buddies but now it is uncertain. :thinking:

I haven't been on the bike since New Years. My Son and I, are going Sunday, long johns/thermal underware and all. :ride: