All Presidents Weekend Ride

Well I have been looking forward to the upcoming weekend for our camping trip but now it appears that another large storm is coming in and it will be raining everywhere for that weekend. :cry: Have to wait and see what really happens and if it comes down to it we may just have to make a day trip if we even get one good day.
 
Well I have been looking forward to the upcoming weekend for our camping trip but now it appears that another large storm is coming in and it will be raining everywhere for that weekend. :cry: Have to wait and see what really happens and if it comes down to it we may just have to make a day trip if we even get one good day.
Still too far out to pin down the days. Don't give up hope yet!:thumb:
 
I might go regardless. It's really going to have to be shatty for me to cancel. Right now, with a 60% chance of rain, that means 40% it won't rain.:noidea: Like the Geek says, it's still too early to tell for sure, but in worst case, my Son and I will ride, get soaked, and come back and play bullshit for a while, and ride again. People always cancel because of the threat of rain in the Dez, and truth is, most of the time, there's not enough rain to ruin a trip.

On a side note, I started putting my top end back together, and the POS Cometic head gasket I got, isn't going to work. I've heard Agent Smith say they were crap, but the whole kit was a deal, so I got it. Now I know why it was a deal. :hail: to Agent Smith, and I'll be at YOC tomorrow after work, buying the OEM.:foul:
 
you all can put prezs weekend off til the next weeked when there isn't a race and its not raining. :rolleyes:
 
you all can put prezs weekend off til the next weeked when there isn't a race and its not raining. :rolleyes:
I'm now thinking of pussing out, and do a day trip Saturday. The rain is down to 30%, but it's going to be cold, very, very cold.:rant:
 
Thats right bitch! Where the hell were you? Oh yah, I forgot....You had already gone home because it was too cold! :moon: Where are we going pres weekend?
:thinking:
 
Thats right bitch! Where the hell were you? Oh yah, I forgot....You had already gone home because it was too cold! :moon: Where are we going pres weekend?
:thinking:
4 days in a tent, 300 miles with the Devil, and a broken X, you could have stuck a fork in me, I was done.:prof: I'll be hitting the same spot I was going to camp, at least one day next weekend though. Oh, and the whole weekend, is still not ruled out.:thinking:
 
4 days in a tent, 300 miles with the Devil, and a broken X, you could have stuck a fork in me, I was done.:prof: I'll be hitting the same spot I was going to camp, at least one day next weekend though. Oh, and the whole weekend, is still not ruled out.:thinking:
You forgot all the wind, motorhome stay, tequila and dancing girls...:banana: BTW, next weekend still up in the air but if it does preciptate, it could be snow out there.

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/lox/scripts/getprodplus.php?sid=lox&pil=afd&back=yes
 
Top