Post em' if ya got em' (Kids)

Ok Im a proud pappa and I have to be "That" dad and post some pics of my 3yo daughters first horse show yesterday. Im not into these four legged creatures but my daughter is so I support whatever she wants to do.

I hope all of you with kids will use this thread to brag on them and show what your little ones/or not so little ones are into.

She is sooo excited before the show.
IMG_3112.jpg

The concentration of a three year old
IMG_3137.jpg

The lessons have paid off. Thats her proud instructor and my wife being "THAT" mom with the video cam.

IMG_3157.jpg

She is a cutie BBA. :thumb:

Nothing wrong with being "that" Dad. You should be proud and brag about her. Mom is doing the right thing filming. They (kids) grow up too quick. Enjoy the moments.

*side note - If you haven't already, buy a gun. You're going to need it. :prof:

cute kid :thumb:

here is a pic of me with my kids...

10-31-1010 Logandale 022.jpg

The daughter (3 years old) being scary
10-31-1010 Logandale 031.jpg
and the son (6 years old) riding for his first time with no training wheels
10-31-1010 Logandale 029.jpg

Onelugnut it was a Equestrianism show. Gate jumping was the main feature but my little one was just in the Lead class since she is too small yet to let it rip on her own. No action pics since I was the vid man during the riding while mom was the cheer section.

I really love the fact she takes anything she does seriously at such a young age but.....my 8mo boy is just one more patch of hell. This kid is into everything/anything in the worst way and can create havoc on a piece of steel laying on the ground. We call him..........

The Monster
IMG_4273.jpg

Onelugnut it was a Equestrianism show. Gate jumping was the main feature but my little one was just in the Lead class since she is too small yet to let it rip on her own. No action pics since I was the vid man during the riding while mom was the cheer section.

I really love the fact she takes anything she does seriously at such a young age but.....my 8mo boy is just one more patch of hell. This kid is into everything/anything in the worst way and can create havoc on a piece of steel laying on the ground. We call him..........

The Monster
IMG_4273.jpg

How can some thing with that face be a monster