Post em' if ya got em' (Kids)

Here's some of my kid.... He's real iffy around dirtbikes anymore... lost his confidence in a pretty bad wreck.
Tato and Luke Unadilla 09.jpg
luke superstar!.jpg

Attachments

• fiftyfest 015.jpg
    fiftyfest 015.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 60
Yeah he's OK. Just unwound and doesn't want to race anymore or ride big practice days or jump really anymore either..... He'll ride an MX track providing there are only a few people on it. It's funny cause i guess for whatever reason there will be times that he doesn't realize he's running with "A" guys until after he jumps a 60ft double... then after that hwe immediately goes into beginner mode again.

Holy moly Palmer84one!!:shocked: Is that one..2...3...4...5..>>*6*<< kids you have there man?? Wow, I come home from work and my wife is stressed over being with two kids, but six, I dont know if I could live with her with six kids. BIG props to you and your nice looking family. Im saving your pic and when my wife starts to complain about "MY" two kids driven her crazy Im going to simply pull up your pic on the computer and remind her she is a lite-weight lol.

I thought I had it bad with 72 years of kids (4x18), but 108 years-wow. Don't you have cable tv?

Yeah he's OK. Just unwound and doesn't want to race anymore or ride big practice days or jump really anymore either..... He'll ride an MX track providing there are only a few people on it. It's funny cause i guess for whatever reason there will be times that he doesn't realize he's running with "A" guys until after he jumps a 60ft double... then after that hwe immediately goes into beginner mode again.
Well thats good to hear at least. What was his accident over?
One thing I learned is guys who get older find that they can't continue riding like they did, and since their as old as they are, they don't heal well. Alot of times I can't blame them.

I thought I had it bad with 72 years of kids (4x18), but 108 years-wow. Don't you have cable tv?

Your math is all wrong. :thinking: 6x18=108 but they are not eighteen years apart so I refuse to count them like that. :smirk: There are 8 years between oldest and youngest so it's only 18+8=26 :prof: After 26 years of kids i will be ready to kick the last one out and enjoy my wife alone with no interruptions. :devil: :smirk:

Edge it's nice to see you and your wife an the outside flanks protecting your 3 kids :devil:

Several years between the oldest and the younger one though :prof: :smirk:

Good lookin kid you got there M33, like the oil props, :thumb: got plug those sponsers, they make it all possible for us.

Thanks Jax! He's a good kid... I had throw some back into it to make him tho! :lol:
Gotta love the Silkolene!
1800hrs and all original right down to the tubes on the 91 KX80!

James

Staff member
Looks like you guys have some awesome families. :thumb:

:lol: Slow you never seize to crack me up. BTW the TDay ride was an OPEN invitation. :P

gear looks really familiar :smirk: :thumb:
:lol: That's on your little trooper now, right? :thumb:
Here is Monkey Boy and Monkey Girl with a random cool Dude sitting with them.....

View attachment 593
:banana: Hey Edge posted a picture. :thumb: Still waiting on those riding pictures/videos. :smirk:

:devil: That picture looks familiar, did you ever have it in your Photobucket account? :smirk::P

Edge it's nice to see you and your wife an the outside flanks protecting your 3 kids :devil:

Several years between the oldest and the younger one though :prof: :smirk:

:lol::lol:

Edge has a Monkey girl & boy, you have Clown Boy's, does everyone call their kids something else? :lol:

Edge has a Monkey girl & boy, you have Clown Boy's, does everyone call their kids something else? :lol:

My oldest daughter's nickname is Peanut
My son's nickname varies from day to day...name is Charles, we call him Charlie, Chuck, Chucky, Dude, Buddy, Hey you (at times), his friends call him Chaz, Chey, Gnarles, Gnarly.......................:thinking:...I think that's it for him

Or...ex-cons for both of them...:smirk:

My youngest daughters nickname is Punkin
Or...ex-con in the making...:shocked:..:cry:

My granddaughters nickname is munchkin
Or...nuttin else..she's an angel! So far.....