Post em' if ya got em' (Kids)

Damn you guys have some good looking kids. Are you sure they are yours :lol: :smirk:

Just kidding guys. Please don't flame me :prof:

:cheers:

No, your totally right in my case. On the day I was born and they were passing out "handsomeness" I was called to the back of the line and then they ran out before it was my turn lol. Luckily for me my kids got their mother's looks and not from me.

No, your totally right in my case. On the day I was born and they were passing out "handsomeness" I was called to the back of the line and then they ran out before it was my turn lol. Luckily for me my kids got their mother's looks and not from me.

:lol:

Uncasville509021.jpg

No need to post em here, I think you can still see mine at the local sheriff's sub station in Norco........:shocked:..now THAT's something to be proud of! :thumb: I mean :foul:

Pretty cool thread BBA. :thumb:

Most excellent, Edge can finally post pictures, should have set that up sooner. :thumb:

:prof: Now we expect some more action shots from you. :ride: :P

Jazz - funny you say that - I was just upstairs thinking I would finally post a bunch of vids but then realized I had to put them on some other host site first - screw that crap - I've got news to watch!! :smirk::smirk:

James

Staff member
Jazz - funny you say that - I was just upstairs thinking I would finally post a bunch of vids but then realized I had to put them on some other host site first - screw that crap - I've got news to watch!! :smirk::smirk:
:picard: Looks like I need to put a video together that shows how to upload to youtube. :thumb::P

Pretty cool thread BBA. :thumb:

Thanks man. Im pretty stoked on my mutts (kids). Im truly looking forward to riding MX and BMX with them (specially after seeing your guy's kid's ripping it). But first my 3yo daughter decided she liked skateboarding after she watched Camp Woodward on Fuel TV and I've bought her one and looking for pads small enough to fit her but....she wants me to ride with her as well so it looks like Im going skating. I tried skateboarding but two wheels are my friend, not 4 little teeny-tiny ones bolted to a plank. I'll use my helmet cam while riding to get the carnage on video!!:thumb:

DSC02058.jpg

DSC02055.jpg

Oldest girl 22 yo top photo, and me and the book ends. Two of my kids (girls) don't ride. 4 out of 6 is not bad.
DSC01455.jpg

oldest son 17 yo
DSC01807.jpg

youngest girl 16 yo.
DSC01809-1.jpg

youngest son 14 yo

James

Staff member
Thanks man. Im pretty stoked on my mutts (kids). Im truly looking forward to riding MX and BMX with them (specially after seeing your guy's kid's ripping it). But first my 3yo daughter decided she liked skateboarding after she watched Camp Woodward on Fuel TV and I've bought her one and looking for pads small enough to fit her but....she wants me to ride with her as well so it looks like Im going skating. I tried skateboarding but two wheels are my friend, not 4 little teeny-tiny ones bolted to a plank. I'll use my helmet cam while riding to get the carnage on video!!:thumb:
:lol: Can't wait for that.

Yeah Palmer 4 out of 6 isn't that bad, I just hope that my kids (someday) will want to ride. :thumb:

:lol: Can't wait for that.

Yeah Palmer 4 out of 6 isn't that bad, I just hope that my kids (someday) will want to ride. :thumb:

Advice: #1 do not push them if they do not want to. That way it's their time and fun. #2 When they do ride, do not take it away as punishment for something. There are many other things to take away, riding is quality time. Take gaming and add chores. :focus:

Carry on.