Post em' if ya got em' (Kids)

James

Staff member
Advice: #1 do not push them if they do not want to. That way it's their time and fun. #2 When they do ride, do not take it away as punishment for something. There are many other things to take away, riding is quality time. Take gaming and add chores. :focus:

Carry on.
:thumb: I've known about the first one, but never thought of the second, thanks.

Here is two of my three kids. This is my middle child (Brian) 16 yrs old and my youngest Duke (dog) on Thanksgiving playing. Since I wasn't invited to the first annual DBA T-day ride :finger: I had to hang out with the family. :cry: :smirk:

Nah, it was a good day spent with four generations of family at the house. :thumb:
T-Day 2010 046.jpg
pencil.png

:prof: that dog is eating your child

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes Trav... he is. No biggie tho... I have another........ child that is. :smirk:

Here is my oldest. This is pic is about a year old. He was 18 at the time.

Going down. He couldn't save it.

Bike.jpg

The aftermath. Mom was upset I broke her kid. :rolleyes:

Bike2.jpg

Anyways, those are my three boys. Love them to death. Couldn't live without them. :ride:

So this is the now infamous G-man I have heard and read about. Good looking boy Rack. And I damn sure know he doesn't get those looks from Dad. :P

I have said it on here before people. Enjoy the moments with your kids. They grow up entirely too fast.

So this is the now infamous G-man I have heard and read about. Good looking boy Rack. And I damn sure know he doesn't get those looks from Dad. :P

I have said it on here before people. Enjoy the moments with your kids. They grow up entirely too fast.

Yep, that's him. I will post some more pics a little later.

Here is a picture of the whole group, I have no idea why my wife still loves me. :devil:
Cooperation is not in their best interest at a family get together.:naughty::naughty:
DSC01480.jpg

Holy moly Palmer84one!!:shocked: Is that one..2...3...4...5..>>*6*<< kids you have there man?? Wow, I come home from work and my wife is stressed over being with two kids, but six, I dont know if I could live with her with six kids. BIG props to you and your nice looking family. Im saving your pic and when my wife starts to complain about "MY" two kids driven her crazy Im going to simply pull up your pic on the computer and remind her she is a lite-weight lol.

Holy moly Palmer84one!!:shocked: Is that one..2...3...4...5..>>*6*<< kids you have there man?? Wow, I come home from work and my wife is stressed over being with two kids, but six, I dont know if I could live with her with six kids. BIG props to you and your nice looking family. Im saving your pic and when my wife starts to complain about "MY" two kids driven her crazy Im going to simply pull up your pic on the computer and remind her she is a lite-weight lol.

I am the youngest of eight, with 14 years between the oldest and myself. I think the noise level is the same from 2 up. :smirk: