Post a bitch! Let's hear it!

Well, up here it is getting a little chilly - it's normal, indeed encouraged to wear a sock when the Mercury drops lower than Buck's dinner budget :prof: Personally, I have a couple of dedicated socks for this very purpose - of course mine are knee- highs (xxxxl) :thumb:

Nat'ldge, You slay me with your wit! You also suck balls that will be lower than the holes you drill in ice this winter to fish! :banana:

Don't diss me! We are cut from the same cloth in deed and spirit! :banana: No?

Damn it!!!!!
Turned the Tv on last night... my 8 month old Flatscreen TV that is and the picture blew out! FML, luckily I bought the wallyworld electronics protection plan!

Damn it!!!!!
Turned the Tv on last night... my 8 month old Flatscreen TV that is and the picture blew out! FML, luckily I bought the wallyworld electronics protection plan!

:ride: on the protection plan :thumb: couple bucks goes a long way with todays standards on how things are built...damn chinese and mexicans:foul:

:ride: on the protection plan :thumb: couple bucks goes a long way with todays standards on how things are built...damn chinese and mexicans:foul:

Its still a cluster "F" right now. I have been on the phone all morning... Sanyo's warranty is still valid so they are trying to find me a repair facility. they will call me on Monday :foul:

I'm pretty sure if I bought the damn thing at Sears or Bestbuy I could take it back to them since they are more legit than Wallyworld :foul: :rant: