Post a bitch! Let's hear it!

I do not play the lottery but I did buy a ticket about 2 months ago and it is still in my wallet. It is rubbed out and is not clearly legible and every time I look at it I think, what a dumb shit I am. I could be rich and not even know it. :lol: I may be going to work every day and not even need to do it. Wouldn't that be great?
Did you even buy a ticket? :lol:

I do not play the lottery but I did buy a ticket about 2 months ago and it is still in my wallet. It is rubbed out and is not clearly legible and every time I look at it I think, what a dumb shit I am. I could be rich and not even know it. :lol: I may be going to work every day and not even need to do it. Wouldn't that be great?

I think geeks "DUMBASS" compass needs to point in a new direction ... :lol: ....:hug: J/K 530..... :smirk:

You missed the "H" in pHeasant N'edge .. makes a whole ot of difference in this case. :prof:

Yeah, well, you gotta admit, killing peasants and then stuffing them and serving them to your date.......it's not like Belgium chocolates. Know what I'm saying? I mean, I agree with you guys that peasants should be killed, to death even but, serving them for dinner...that's just crossing the line in my humble opinion. At least have the decency to toss them in a Dumpster :prof:

Yeah, well, you gotta admit, killing peasants and then stuffing them and serving them to your date.......it's not like Belgium chocolates. Know what I'm saying? I mean, I agree with you guys that peasants should be killed, to death even but, serving them for dinner...that's just crossing the line in my humble opinion. At least have the decency to toss them in a Dumpster :prof:

:lol:

:busted: Bucks gotta lady friend

what we really need to know, are you still hitting that? No wonder he hasn't been around DBA! I have had a girlfriend for like 5 weeks and seh hasn't pissed me off yet :banana:

3 points-

1) Apparently she lives in Pennsylvania. Can't get too pissed off if you cant even see her but once a month...

2) Do you know what hitting it is? cause it doesn't involve your knuckles(or at least it shouldn't:shocked:)

3) Is it physically possible for you to "hit it" yet or are you still too young?:P

:smirk:

3 points-

1) Apparently she lives in Pennsylvania. Can't get too pissed off if you cant even see her but once a month...

2) Do you know what hitting it is? cause it doesn't involve your knuckles(or at least it shouldn't:shocked:)

3) Is it physically possible for you to "hit it" yet or are you still too young?:P

:smirk:
1) Ik, its great right!!
2)insane wild sex :devil: yeahhh you asked, knuckles may be involved :devil: :busted:
3) i wish i was informed earlier :prof: Other wise i would be doing it more without fear

Here's mine:

So I'd been seeing this gal (5-8 36D's thin blonde) for about a month just trying to stay cool and be friends first (I have a problem with that and she said shes not ready to date ) then one night she invited me into her room and pretty much raped me :eek: A day or two later we were out holdin hands and what not in public and she told me things were moving too fast and ended it. Next week I see she's back with a guy she dated 10 years ago :foul: Women... Can't live with them, can't shoot them!

Here's mine:

So I'd been seeing this gal (5-8 36D's thin blonde) for about a month just trying to stay cool and be friends first (I have a problem with that and she said shes not ready to date ) then one night she invited me into her room and pretty much raped me :eek: A day or two later we were out holdin hands and what not in public and she told me things were moving too fast and ended it. Next week I see she's back with a guy she dated 10 years ago :foul: Women... Can't live with them, can't shoot them!

Explain how thats a bad thing again :noidea: