Post a bitch! Let's hear it!

My bitch is my own stupidity. When my Sons bike was bought, I never noticed that the Excell front wheel and hub set, was a 20". When I went to change out tires, the only one available was a closeout item, ordered it, waited 2 weeks for them just to say, "Sorry, there wasn't any left." Fine, just buy a 21" hoop, and spokes. Wrong, 32 spokes on the 20", 36 on the 21". So, back to FleaBay where a reconditioned Warp 9 came up.:banana: Two hundred and fifty clams later, the wheel is here, I try to fit it just to make sure, and what do you know, the sumbitchin wheel spacers don't fit.:rant: So, on to Motosport, where I ordered the front tire, a new tube & a rim strap(and a rear tire for mine :busted:), and the needed Warp 9 wheel spacers. The only glitch I see now, is MS won't be shipping the spacers, for 7 to 10 days.:rolleyes: At least I'll have a new rear for Geeks.:ride:

Sorry about your dissapointment Buck. No worries, there is a another girl out there that will go as far as loving the pheasant you killed, will skin a deer with you, AND eat its eyeballs! But,:prof: She doesnt shave and she can kick your ass too so be careful!

:lol:

J/K Buck. But it is sort of funny how hurt your feelings seem (remember, you said you were pissed) yet it sounds like she was just a hole for you to stick it in anyways. I think hurt feelings can be mutual. Weather the feelings are over a dead pheasant or feeling like a "fuck hole" to someone. It seems she didnt mean much to you by the way you write about her:naughty:

:cheers:

Sun, I always enjoy your posts and responses! :thumb: I didn't quote the one you had after this, but I got it!

You can't know me via posts here, and I can't know you either by your posts or pictures. Those DBA'ers that have met me might say (I'm guessing!) that I am easy going and laid back.

I am always the gentleman all the way! My description of my feelings and actions in my initial post may have been a little bit coarse, I was venting! She is a cool girl. I like her! The deal breaker was her aversion to hunting and game meat, which I told her about since I met her, and the GTFO response when I actually produced.

I would never call her a "fuck hole" , or "just a hole to stick it in anyways".

We parted ways based on a deal breaker! That's all! I'm a big boy, you are a big girl! These things happen, no?

Sun, I always enjoy your posts and responses! :thumb: I didn't quote the one you had after this, but I got it!

You can't know me via posts here, and I can't know you either by your posts or pictures. Those DBA'ers that have met me might say (I'm guessing!) that I am easy going and laid back.

I am always the gentleman all the way! My description of my feelings and actions in my initial post may have been a little bit coarse, I was venting! She is a cool girl. I like her! The deal breaker was her aversion to hunting and game meat, which I told her about since I met her, and the GTFO response when I actually produced.

We parted ways based on a deal breaker! That's all! I'm a big boy, you are a big girl! These things happen, no?

Excellent...nice save ... :thumb: ...carry on! :ride: ...

PS...kind of like I told my daughter...don't post dirty laundry on the internet unless you want everyone to know about it and if you do...then there's no room to be bitter about what other people say...:prof:.......just a dad being a dad!

I know my "coarseness" is not very lady like :busted:but it sure is good at driving a point home isnt it? I think the DBA'ers that know/met me would say the same thing about me. My post was just pointing out your "gentlemen qualities" of "hitting it twice" then saying "GTFO":lol: You can call what I wrote defending the lady and givin ya shit at the same time. I am somewhat of a smart alec at times. Actually, I got that you were venting. And I think you get my jabs. However you took it, you handled my post well. I think we "get" each other:thumb: Honestly I think you'd be a hoot to ride with. As long as you didnt make me eat road kill:crazy:
:cheers:

Excellent...nice save ... :thumb: ...carry on! :ride: ...

PS...kind of like I told my daughter...don't post dirty laundry on the internet unless you want everyone to know about it and if you do...then there's no room to be bitter about what other people say...:prof:.......just a dad being a dad!

true dat!

Bitch of the day WARNING:

I get on facebook today, and pull up chat to talk to my girlfriend. As I usually do go flipping down through the post, and what do I see..

A picture of one of my local friends that races 250B wearing nothing but a sock...:picard: :shocked: :eek:

ARE YOU SERIOUS :foul:

Bitch of the day WARNING:

I get on facebook today, and pull up chat to talk to my girlfriend. As I usually do go flipping down through the post, and what do I see..

A picture of one of my local friends that races 250B wearing nothing but a sock...:picard: :shocked: :eek:

ARE YOU SERIOUS :foul:

Did he have it on a foot? if so, what foot? :shocked: This may play a huge factor in this whole thing...:prof:...:smirk: