Post a bitch! Let's hear it!

Here's my bitch as of lately...

So I've been dating this chick, 6 weeks. Last 3 dates always ended up at her place. :banana:

I invited her to my place for dinner after a ride. Baked stuffed pheasant (that I shot) with savory dressing, seared redskin potato's with fresh herbs and garlic, and florets of broccoli. What? I killed our dinner? She looked like I just served her a steaming turd! I'm a bad man!

I was insulted! It was fabulous and she just picked at it.

I tapped it that night, and once again in the morning. After coffee, I told her I had things to do, you have to go.

Next!

That's my complaint!

You gotta thang that really pisses you off? Something recently that really ticked you off?

Post it here!

Let's hear it! Vent!

Let's get some blood back into DBA! :thumb:

:busted: Bucks gotta lady friend

what we really need to know, are you still hitting that? No wonder he hasn't been around DBA! I have had a girlfriend for like 5 weeks and seh hasn't pissed me off yet :banana:

Sorry about your dissapointment Buck. No worries, there is a another girl out there that will go as far as loving the pheasant you killed, will skin a deer with you, AND eat its eyeballs! But,:prof: She doesnt shave and she can kick your ass too so be careful!

:lol:

J/K Buck. But it is sort of funny how hurt your feelings seem (remember, you said you were pissed) yet it sounds like she was just a hole for you to stick it in anyways. I think hurt feelings can be mutual. Weather the feelings are over a dead pheasant or feeling like a "fuck hole" to someone. It seems she didnt mean much to you by the way you write about her:naughty:

:cheers:

Sorry about your dissapointment Buck. No worries, there is a another girl out there that will go as far as loving the pheasant you killed, will skin a deer with you, AND eat its eyeballs! But,:prof: She doesnt shave and she can kick your ass too so be careful!

:lol:

J/K Buck. But it is sort of funny how hurt your feelings seem (remember, you said you were pissed) yet it sounds like she was just a hole for you to stick it in anyways. I think hurt feelings can be mutual. Weather the feelings are over a dead pheasant or feeling like a "fuck hole" to someone. It seems she didnt mean much to you by the way you write about her:naughty:

:cheers:

:shocked: wow... tell him how it is Sun!
:lol: Buck she is calling you out brutha... and I gotta say, now that I read it a 2nd time she's kinda right... :noidea:

Dont get Buck hatin on me more then he already does! I do find his post very entertaining at times, right, wrong or otherwise. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, just as pheasant isnt for everyone's pallet. If she didnt "put out" I wonder how pissed he would have been then?

Buck, I think it is cool you kill and then cook it. It is a primal and natural thing to do. I get it! I respect you for it too. But Im not that girl. I'd be crying if I had to watch you kill a beautiful creature. And if it didnt taste so good to me Id move the food around on my plate and try hard to be polite about the effort you put into it all. Keep in mind, it is natural for most (not all) women to cringe at the thought of killing or eating something not so mainstream. Just like it is more natural for a guy to hunt it, eat it and dig it!

You gotta be able to separate the feelings:smirk::thumb:

Dont get Buck hatin on me more then he already does! I do find his post very entertaining at times, right, wrong or otherwise. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, just as pheasant isnt for everyone's pallet. If she didnt "put out" I wonder how pissed he would have been then?

Buck, I think it is cool you kill and then cook it. It is a primal and natural thing to do. I get it! I respect you for it too. But Im not that girl. I'd be crying if I had to watch you kill a beautiful creature. And if it didnt taste so good to me Id move the food around on my plate and try hard to be polite about the effort you put into it all. Keep in mind, it is natural for most (not all) women to cringe at the thought of killing or eating something not so mainstream. Just like it is more natural for a guy to hunt it, eat it and dig it!

You gotta be able to separate the feelings:smirk::thumb:

EXCELLENT ... :prof: Well said... :thumb:

I don't know, I be disappointed if someone killed a peasant and served that. I mean, poor people shouldn't be killed and stuffed and served for dinner just cause there, like, poor ya know. :prof:

You missed the "H" in pHeasant N'edge .. makes a whole ot of difference in this case. :prof:

I actually have nothing to bitch about. :thumb: The weather could be a bit cooler for some more riding but that will come. Life is good. :wave: