Poison Oak - How can you tell where it is when riding?

Wrong! I get it even when wearing riding gear.

Knowing that you ride in 2nd gear, I would click 3rd and hit the predetermined 88mph which activates the KTM's flux capacitor generating 1.21 jigawatts propelling you into the future beyond the reach of poison oak, sumac or ivy... :prof:
KTMs still come with flux capacitors as stock equipment correct? :thinking:

Knowing that you ride in 2nd gear, I would click 3rd and hit the predetermined 88mph which activates the KTM's flux capacitor generating 1.21 jigawatts propelling you into the future beyond the reach of poison oak, sumac or ivy... :prof:
KTMs still come with flux capacitors as stock equipment correct? :thinking:

:lol:

No, no. I believe they dropped that when they switched to linked suspension. Now they have a waterproof barrier for people who dump the bike in a waterfall... :thinking:

:lol:

No, no. I believe they dropped that when they switched to linked suspension. Now they have a waterproof barrier for people who dump the bike in a waterfall... :thinking:
:lol::lol::lol: KTM's do have a propensity for swimming, don't they.:prof: Question is, is there any poison oak in the waterfall?

I just got a patch of poison oak on my wrist that I didn't know I got into some(I mean I didn't wash it off right away(, I put some homemade comfrey salve on it that a friend made for me and it took away the itching and redness. It's got comfrey, cocoa butter, and olive oil in it, you might be able to find something at a hippy health food store?