Pictures of vintage bikes

I have not watched that whole video yet. I have watched a few others. Is Chocolate Thunder suppose to be the gnarly canyon or is there another?
It's too late now to be doing that stuff. Need to do it with much cooler temperatures.

Rez needs to plan a church service weekend we we all can get a "chocolate flavored" ride going. :banana:

It's too late now to be doing that stuff. Need to do it with much cooler temperatures.

Rez needs to plan a church service weekend we we all can get a "chocolate flavored" ride going. :banana:

By the time I have free time it'll be in the hundees out there..... June is B'Day month for many of our family especially the frist 2 weekends... otherwise let's do it. :thumb:

those guys wont go into that stuff. we got on top of chocolate thunder and went back cause it was too gnarly for most.

anyway CT isnt all that bad its all the hammers stuff they have to go up in the KOM.

those guys wont go into that stuff. we got on top of chocolate thunder and went back cause it was too gnarly for most.

anyway CT isnt all that bad its all the hammers stuff they have to go up in the KOM.

Yeah you're right... only the upper half of CT looked rough... all of Jack and Sledge are really rough... I haven't been to many others except Backdoor (no notthat one) so I don't know how they are....

Yeah you're right... only the upper half of CT looked rough... all of Jack and Sledge are really rough... I haven't been to many others except Backdoor (no notthat one) so I don't know how they are....

chocoloate thunder.... back door....

we dont need to know your preferances rez. to each their own :noidea:

I'm guessing they are called BD and CT because they are a pain in the :moon: to go up? This is on the list for when the temps cool back down out there, I will be heading out there to check it out.

May look for one of these to restore after i finish my mom's.
DT360
1923006330_57ee34c941.jpg

My dad had a bike like this and it was what I learned how to ride on when I was 5 yrs.

May look for one of these to restore after i finish my mom's.
DT360
1923006330_57ee34c941.jpg

My dad had a bike like this and it was what I learned how to ride on when I was 5 yrs.
We had one that I used to sneak out on at night in my younger years.

I'm guessing they are called BD and CT because they are a pain in the :moon: to go up? This is on the list for when the temps cool back down out there, I will be heading out there to check it out.
The REZ is directly across the highway from Means DL, where all these areas are ocated.... :smirk:..... :thumb:... REZRide fall, 2013.... :ride: