Pictures of vintage bikes

Not vintage enough for this Thread :prof: Why?? you wanna race her :noidea: Watch what you say about her now ,,, she bites :smirk:
I figured it out, as I sent you a link in your seat thread. I'll race her, send her down and I'll prep it for the King of the motos next year.....I will take real good care of her...:devil:

I figured it out, as I sent you a link in your seat thread. I'll race her, send her down and I'll prep it for the King of the motos next year.....I will take real good care of her...:devil:
I saw the last down hill before the finish line from last years course, and all I have to say is, you're nuckin futs.:prof:

I saw the last down hill before the finish line from last years course, and all I have to say is, you're nuckin futs.:prof:
Not to derail this thread, but I will be heading out to JV this year and checking out some of these sections. I will hook up with you if you are available when the time comes and you can show me this downhill.:thumb:

pffst! No prep needed! she is a race bike. No detuneing, no remapping, just add gas and hold on:ride:

Not to derail this thread, but I will be heading out to JV this year and checking out some of these sections. I will hook up with you if you are available when the time comes and you can show me this downhill.:thumb:
I wanna go.... :banana:

I'll bring the camera.
I'll bring the crutches.... :shocked:.... :cripple: I mean refreshments.... :cheers:

Jarvis, and Webb said it was the scariest thing they've ever done. That clinches the fact that I want nothing to do with it.:smirk:

Yeah, right........................... behind CDA as he meanders down in a downward spiral... :ride:.... :eek:...... :crash: