Pictures of vintage bikes

She Bad
Daimler%20Motorcycle2.jpg

I have a sweet pic of what appears to be a Yamaha TT500 taken from the latest NORRA (Mexican) 1000... ridden by a guy in the "Checkers" MC (guessign due to his checkered gear and forks. The bike is a thumper but has the blue Yamaha plastic tank on it...

I'd upload it but can't figure out how... it's my background pic! :noidea: I don't have it saved anywhere!..

I have this bike in the garage needing a restore. This is just a picture of what it looks like but is not it.

1973 Yamaha 125 AT3
5567569069_1ebc51e528_z.jpg

This was my mom's bike and we bought it brand new in 1973. This bike has been ridden by my mom all over KM, BC, Mexico, and all the local so cal deserts back in the day. I even rode it to college for a year when I could not afford to put gas in my VW Bug.

I really need to start the restore on this. Maybe this summer.

I have this bike in the garage needing a restore. This is just a picture of what it looks like but is not it.

1973 Yamaha 125 AT3
5567569069_1ebc51e528_z.jpg

This was my mom's bike and we bought it brand new in 1973. This bike has been ridden by my mom all over KM, BC, Mexico, and all the local so cal deserts back in the day. I even rode it to college for a year when I could not afford to put gas in my VW Bug.

I really need to start the restore on this. Maybe this summer.
This may be the one you put through the race you plan. :smirk: