Pictures of vintage bikes

This is what my dad use to ride.

370 drz.jpg

My first bike was a 1975 Honda XR75. Did some pretty gnarly hill climbs wih this bike believe it or not.

hondaxr75.jpg

I graduated to a 1982 Honda CR80 which I raced a few times. The first race I entered I placed 2nd. The second race I was in first for the majority of the race and on the last lap I crashed and dropped back to 6th. That was my entire racing career. Shortly after we sold all the bikes and moved away to Missouri for my dads job. I was thirteen at the time.

1982 CR80 2.JPG

This is what my dad use to ride.

View attachment 15510

My first bike was a 1975 Honda XR75. Did some pretty gnarly hill climbs wih this bike believe it or not.

View attachment 15511

I graduated to a 1982 Honda CR80 which I raced a few times. The first race I entered I placed 2nd. The second race I was in first for the majority of the race and on the last lap I crashed and dropped back to 6th. That was my entire racing career. Shortly after we sold all the bikes and moved away to Missouri for my dads job. I was thirteen at the time.

View attachment 15513
That story was so good until that pos ending.......................

i will maybe follow CDA... i could use the practice. i wont be doing the KOM tho.... i watched the one guys couple hour long video and :o there is section after section of hell.

At first I was thinking I would want to do this, just so I could say I did it. Now, not so much.:chicken:
i will maybe follow CDA... i could use the practice. i wont be doing the KOM tho.... i watched the one guys couple hour long video and :o there is section after section of hell.

Ahhh come on ...... worst case scenario... it'll give you guys something to do after you've thrashed your bikes. :prof:

WIMPS... :poke:
LIGHT WEIGHTS... :stirthepot:

I have not watched that whole video yet. I have watched a few others. Is Chocolate Thunder suppose to be the gnarly canyon or is there another?

hows about this vintage pic :rocker:
375069_574667852564242_1319718009_n.jpg

What video are you guys talking about? Can you post the link?

Choclate Thunder is ganrly towrds the top... there's sand and larger rocks to go around towards the bottom... now Jack Hammer is ALL rock.boulder which is one of the recent videos I watched which wore the riders out because of the slow pace and manual moving of the bikes. :prof: