Pro Outdoors MX BS thread 2015

Speaking of that, Floyd has been spending a lot of time on his geneology. Between Irish, Welsh and English ancestry he is trying to prove he is related to the British royalty. Ted was watching him as he drank his way through one of those programs online. So Ted wanted to know why anyone would go to so much trouble to prove they were inbred.

So any thoughts on Barcias recent surge in the outdoor series.....maybe he's visited Bubba's trainer? Nah probably not, but he's sure picked it up a couple notches. Even though Dungey seems to find a way to stay on top, there sure has had some good racing lately.

I watch It but like when Martin broke his clutch lever. They kept pointing out how it was dangling but I couldn't see the son of a bitch a TV camera sucks on mavtv

I remember when wide world of sports played the event 2 months later,basically highlights with not high def cameras on my black and white tv with the tinfoil covered antennas, trying to pick out the riders numbers thru the snow on the tv.......STOP WHINING, this is way better, I guess it should be since the before mentioned broadcast was free, i's gots to pays lots for this shit now.

there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in single events....understandably since most of us are busy on Saturdays during the summer.....so post up whatever you want that's racing related for the outdoors season here.....or until sombody jacks it.
i know my family and alot of friends dont follow moto/sx anymore since the 4 strokes are (in our opinions) kinda lame...the magics gone

Shut up.....remember you own a Bro
image.png