Pro Outdoors MX BS thread 2015

it has been a real treat up till now watching him ride, he didn't seem to be out of control, just a matter of the track reached out and told him thats enough.

As long as there's good racing and the championship at stake at the last round...I'm good with that. Actually even if those things don't happen, I'm still good with it. The good racing doesn't need to be at the front.
Same here. I enjoy watching the mid-pack battles.

Of course the asterisk crew will be lurking if Dungey takes it this year.....the same people that wont make excuses if the Techno Nazi wins it.

That's Bullshit with the fricken asterisk.... That's racing... you need to be in it to win it
the same people that wanted reed to put an asterisk in front of his title didn't even bat an eye when stewart won it.

That's Bullshit with the fricken asterisk.... That's racing... you need to be in it to win it
the same people that wanted reed to put an asterisk in front of his title didn't even bat an eye when stewart won it.

And I hit a nerve....yes that's all true, yet you know that all the haters out there will be all over Dungey didn't race bubba and Dungey didn't race Eli, or RV,Mchrath, Charmichael, Johnson, Hannah,Malcolm Smith...........