Pro Outdoors MX BS thread 2015

Nah to most people. What stresses you? Pimples?
Being the sole repair vendor in an 80 mile radius, 8 different tow trucks, my own truck/bikes, trying to pay for college, pay for meds, credit cards, family that gets dui's and wants to be bailed out.....
Anything else you'd like to have a pissing match over? might as well get it off your chest now.

twitagra. Yet again I missed the actual moto, out changing uhaul tires :picard: fortunately I discovered F150 will comfortably do 385 miles to a tank
Being the sole repair vendor in an 80 mile radius, 8 different tow trucks, my own truck/bikes, trying to pay for college, pay for meds, credit cards, family that gets dui's and wants to be bailed out.....
Anything else you'd like to have a pissing match over? might as well get it off your chest now.

I'm still pissed they canceled Alf

Am I the only one who liked the heals?
cC18dJY__400x400.png

you push that hard it will happen, its a bit like James, wonder if he'll back it down a click.

Look at Roczen after the first few rounds of SX.....it was nobody can touch him, this is his year,or he's just on a different level, then a couple bad races and a bad crash. What you stated was Dungeys sentiment also, that when you go that fast shit happens....here comes the diesle.

Look at Roczen after the first few rounds of SX.....it was nobody can touch him, this is his year,or he's just on a different level, then a couple bad races and a bad crash. What you stated was Dungeys sentiment also, that when you go that fast shit happens....here comes the diesle.
I haven't seen the crash, but Tomac's injuries didn't sound like they were going to take him out for the season, I doubt he'll be as fast, but he'll still be there.