Pro Outdoors MX BS thread 2015

Being the sole repair vendor in an 80 mile radius, 8 different tow trucks, my own truck/bikes, trying to pay for college, pay for meds, credit cards, family that gets dui's and wants to be bailed out.....
Anything else you'd like to have a pissing match over? might as well get it off your chest now.
add 2 mortgage payments, car payment, a few kids, both parents very ill and you'll start to scratch the surface. As far as pissing matches go. I'm not into golden showers but I'm sure we can find someone here for you.

I'm still pissed they canceled Alf
ill get you the box set for Christmas.

I haven't seen the crash, but Tomac's injuries didn't sound like they were going to take him out for the season, I doubt he'll be as fast, but he'll still be there.
he hit the ground HARD!! If he didn't break his arm/wrist I would be amazed.

Last edited:
add 2 mortgage payments, car payment, a few kids, both parents very ill and you'll start to scratch the surface. As far as pissing matches go. I'm not into golden showers but I'm sure we can find someone here for you.

ill get you the box set for Christmas.

he hit the ground HARD!! If he didn't break his arm/wrist I would be amazed.
well, sorry things aren't the best for you, I had nothing to do with it though.

Didn't break anything, not from what I've read on Twitter, I'm sure Geico Honda will post something for sure today.

well, sorry things aren't the best for you, I had nothing to do with it though.

Didn't break anything, not from what I've read on Twitter, I'm sure Geico Honda will post something for sure today.
Damn, and to think I've been blaming you for all the stress in my life. Your ok in my book sunshine :thumb: