Pro Oakland Supercross 2014

I prefer my brigdestones. M404 and M204. It is just wrong for Dumdlop to sell a false image of themselves. If I could buy the exact tire compound that the pro's use. Well then it would be a different story. But you and I can not.! Lets advertise a BMW for sale. But we'll swicth the drivetrain and instahl a ford drive train. Would it still be a BMW? It will look like a BMW but, just not the same is it.. Isn't this FALSE ADVERTISING?? Anyone who has been around Motocross knows exactly what I am saying.
I have no idea but can we buy the exact same compound tire that any of the top 5 pro's are using?

I prefer my brigdestones. M404 and M204. It is just wrong for Dumdlop to sell a false image of themselves. If I could buy the exact tire compound that the pro's use. Well then it would be a different story. But you and I can not.! Lets advertise a BMW for sale. But we'll swicth the drivetrain and instahl a ford drive train. Would it still be a BMW? It will look like a BMW but, just not the same is it.. Isn't this FALSE ADVERTISING?? Anyone who has been around Motocross knows exactly what I am saying.

Which is why the factories cut their tires in half before throwing them in the dumpster at nationals.
One and done sneakers

I could be at the starting gate on a concrete pad. Pour some traction helper down to get better traction off the line. I am wrong, I can not do this. Why.?
The pro's have tire compounds that I can not obtain. But its an unfair advantage if I use traction helping liquids to help me off the line.

Yes you can as long as its not DUMBLOP tires.. Brigestone and Perilli offers the same tires to us that they race with. That is where the Bridgestone M204 and M404 comes from.

Not true. The only time you'll get the same exact tire the top factory guys use is if you race the Daytona 200. Special tire to handle the high speed banking and the only tire allowed on the track. Provided by Dunlop at the tune of $1100 a set... We go through 5 sets.... Factories go through that in the 1st to practice rounds.

James

Staff member
Where are the banners, what about the tv add comercials. I know who sponsored by Pirelli, I just think it is wrong for Pirelli Not to be show cased like Dumblop was. You watch the Dumblop banners come out when this goes back to Dumblops favor. Just wait. Pirelli should be demanding for the Monster Energy Supercross to post the Pirelli banners around the track just like they did for Dumblop.
I'd think that it'd be a safe assumption that the reason there aren't as many banners etc is because it wasn't in the contract. Otherwise Pirelli would take legal action against Feld for breach of contract.
Which is why the factories cut their tires in half before throwing them in the dumpster at nationals.
One and done sneakers
Dunlop gets them back, they don't go in dumpsters.