Pro Oakland Supercross 2014

Did anyone see the smoke coming from one of the vent tubes out of Wislon's engine? During the heat race? I wonder if that had anything to do with his bike stahling in the main..

James

Staff member
Has anyone notice the one thing that isn't being represented at this years race events.? What I mean is Pirelli tires is the tire sponsor for Monster Energy Supercross this year. I can not find a single Pirelli banner around the tracks at all. When Dumblop was the sponsor they had banners and Dumlop signs everywhere.! Hell they never even mentioned that Pirelli is the new Official sponsor. That big banner that is behind the podium doesn't even have the Pirelli logo. Does this bother me, Yes it does. We all know that the Dumlop tires these pro's race with are nothing like what you can buy.. Where as the Pirelli tire is what we can buy and put on our bikes. Pirelli We Race What We Sell..
Doesn't look like they have that many riders/teams on their side.

Milan (Italy), January 2, 2014 – Pirelli has signed an agreement with Feld Motor Sports®, a division of Feld Entertainment®, for the period 2014-2016 which includes the sponsorship by the Italian tire company of the Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship.

For the 2014 season, which includes 17 events and starts on January 4 at Anaheim's Angel Stadium in California and ends on May 3 in Las Vegas, Pirelli is also the official tire supplier of the Toyota/Yamaha/JGRMX team and its riders Josh Grant and Justin Brayton plus BTO KTM-Sports team riders Andrew Short and Matt Goerke. Each rider will have at their disposal the PIRELLI SCORPIONTM range and can rely on a professional service and on-going support from Pirelli technicians.

Where are the banners, what about the tv add comercials. I know who sponsored by Pirelli, I just think it is wrong for Pirelli Not to be show cased like Dumblop was. You watch the Dumblop banners come out when this goes back to Dumblops favor. Just wait. Pirelli should be demanding for the Monster Energy Supercross to post the Pirelli banners around the track just like they did for Dumblop.

Where are the banners, what about the tv add comercials. I know who sponsored by Pirelli, I just think it is wrong for Pirelli Not to be show cased like Dumblop was. You watch the Dumblop banners come out when this goes back to Dumblops favor. Just wait. Pirelli should be demanding for the Monster Energy Supercross to post the Pirelli banners around the track just like they did for Dumblop.
Which tire do you prefer:thinking:

They're in his head, depending on the track someone different has the capability to ride faster than he does, and he knows it. Usually RV has no fear jumping things like that quad

No doubt.... Everyone is fast and in the game...... Barcia is beat.... He rides a Honda.... Thing steers like it has cinder block wheels.

Last edited:
I prefer my brigdestones. M404 and M204. It is just wrong for Dumdlop to sell a false image of themselves. If I could buy the exact tire compound that the pro's use. Well then it would be a different story. But you and I can not.! Lets advertise a BMW for sale. But we'll swicth the drivetrain and instahl a ford drive train. Would it still be a BMW? It will look like a BMW but, just not the same is it.. Isn't this FALSE ADVERTISING?? Anyone who has been around Motocross knows exactly what I am saying.