Pro Oakland Supercross 2014

I say
1st Villopoto
2nd Brayton
3rd Stewart
I said this before and I ate my words but, Reed is now done. He shined last week at Annhiem 2. A molment of brilliance and luck. Villopoto does not want to give Dungey the oppertunity to be near him at all. So he will run away with this win. He is pissed and he knows he is the fastest on the track. I would like to see a good battle between the two Ryans.

JS7 is his own worst nightmare.. He'll take himself out like normal. Can not handle the pressure's of the 3 R's.
RV, RD and Roczen. 4 R's if you count R22. Which I do not. I think the smartest JS7 could do is crawel back to Procircuit. Then maybe he will find his winning ways..

The thing is with this years field, who knows. There are more guys who could end up on top than I ever remember.

Will Tomac be back for this race? Perhaps there will be another to add to the list of top guys who could win.

The thing is with this years field, who knows. There are more guys who could end up on top than I ever remember.

Will Tomac be back for this race? Perhaps there will be another to add to the list of top guys who could win.

I read today that Tomac will not ride Oakland.

Has anyone notice the one thing that isn't being represented at this years race events.? What I mean is Pirelli tires is the tire sponsor for Monster Energy Supercross this year. I can not find a single Pirelli banner around the tracks at all. When Dumblop was the sponsor they had banners and Dumlop signs everywhere.! Hell they never even mentioned that Pirelli is the new Official sponsor. That big banner that is behind the podium doesn't even have the Pirelli logo. Does this bother me, Yes it does. We all know that the Dumlop tires these pro's race with are nothing like what you can buy.. Where as the Pirelli tire is what we can buy and put on our bikes. Pirelli We Race What We Sell..