Pro Oakland Supercross 2014

I do its. First its green 2nd its a four stroke 3dr Pro Circuit ports the hell out of those motors to make as much hp as they can. To the point in which the motors can blow at anytime. This is true they have even commetted on this a few years ago. Then they said hush hush do not tell anyone. But everyone new.

I do its. First its green 2nd its a four stroke 3dr Pro Circuit ports the hell out of those motors to make as much hp as they can. To the point in which the motors can blow at anytime. This is true they have even commetted on this a few years ago. Then they said hush hush do not tell anyone. But everyone new.

merely speculation when I'm looking for an actual cause just to satisfy my own curiosity since the bike could have been any color.... while the race bikes are one and done motors for performance reasons I'm sure that they practice on a exact replica at home for weeks on end...

Maybe so. They test different engine configuerations to get what they like and thats it. The only thing they actually practice with for any length of time is the suspension.

Maybe so. They test different engine configuerations to get what they like and thats it. The only thing they actually practice with for any length of time is the suspension.

Actually suspension is the one thing they are constantly changing and testing.... once the motor is dialed in its in... one for SX and one for outdoors...

This is great banter but does anyone know what happened to Wilson's bike?
"It started to look like it was going to be Wilson’s night and the win looked like it was in the bag. But then to the shock of the crowd - and certainly to Wilson - he slowed down and had to roll over the final set of jumps. Wilson later explained that it was some sort of mechanical that caused his bike to die."

Now if the teams can do this. This is what would be awsome to see on the track. Has anyone seen the video of Josh Grant on a YZ250 two stroke. Take this bike and they would have no trouble clearing that Quad on the track yesterday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkPl4wYb0GM&feature=player_detailpage
Here we go....:rolleyes: