No New Updates?

and then it started raining hard, all while I rode back to the truck, with a little bit of hail thrown in, got out ok, as soon as I make it home it quits raining :smirk:

rode again today doing the same thing. I'm really excited that I got asked to design the course for this race, in years past I've felt it was a good course, but that they also put in a lot of awkward turns because they wanted you to ride a specific section, I'm simply focusing on course with a good mix of speed and technical that flows well.

rode again today doing the same thing. I'm really excited that I got asked to design the course for this race, in years past I've felt it was a good course, but that they also put in a lot of awkward turns because they wanted you to ride a specific section, I'm simply focusing on course with a good mix of speed and technical that flows well.

Do other riders get to pre ride the course, would this give you an advantage in the race? Or are you not allowed to enter now?.....either way it sounds like a good experience.

Do other riders get to pre ride the course, would this give you an advantage in the race? Or are you not allowed to enter now?.....either way it sounds like a good experience.
Everyone gets to pre ride. Its not very differenrent from typical hometown track advantage, which ive always had here. Besides, my results racing their series have been poor. I don't have 2 practice bikes to go with my race bike

Everyone gets to pre ride. Its not very differenrent from typical hometown track advantage, which ive always had here. Besides, my results racing their series have been poor. I don't have 2 practice bikes to go with my race bike
Just one practice bike ehh? Damn rich kids with two practice bikes :smirk:

I remember travelling to so cal and seeing guys with distributor help who had two extra sets of wheels with rubber mounted so that they didn't have to run their race tires to practice on. When I got my 72 cz and saw all the extras the dist sent for me it included an extra set of wheels, two pistons, four sets of rings, lots of clutch parts (dry clutches on them). I couldn't imagine things being any better.