No New Updates?

I think I got them from Motosport and also got a new Renthal rear sprocket and DID chain so it was over $100 and they ship for free over $100. if I gotta make major purchases I go to them

Those assholes used to ship to me for free over 100$.....but not any more. And to ship tires up here, they charge me almost as much as the friggin tire costs to get it here.

Either local....or Amazon they have higher prices on tires, but their shipping is much lower, so the overall cost is lower usually.
quick question for ya. I was watching a vid on Motocross action magazine about a Husky TC300 they built for a moto rider. Do you think this custom BUILT to the nuts 300 2 stroke could hang with a 450?

quick question for ya. I was watching a vid on Motocross action magazine about a Husky TC300 they built for a moto rider. Do you think this custom BUILT to the nuts 300 2 stroke could hang with a 450?

No doubt.....the 300 stock has very good acceleration out of the corners and would be much better at starts than the 250 2t, it's only draw back as a motor for motocross is it doesn't rev as quickly as a mx'er but the heavier flywheel does give the rider easier throttle control and smoother power, but over all I think it could be a hell of a motocrosser with different suspenders. And by the way, I forgot how much I missed the 18" rear wheel till I got my 300 XC, it does very well at the track.

No doubt.....the 300 stock has very good acceleration out of the corners and would be much better at starts than the 250 2t, it's only draw back as a motor for motocross is it doesn't rev as quickly as a mx'er but the heavier flywheel does give the rider easier throttle control and smoother power, but over all I think it could be a hell of a motocrosser with different suspenders. And by the way, I forgot how much I missed the 18" rear wheel till I got my 300 XC, it does very well at the track.
https://youtu.be/hlpZDvY_qGg?t=176
alright cool, he says he races 500s and hangs in there give it a watch

I love my 300xcw for playing in the rocks and desert. I have not gotten it in the trees yet, but I really pull wood every time I throw my leg over the 450SXFE. That is a light bike and the power is incredible. The way they lay out tracks now a days, It would be hard to hang with the 450s and it would take a little more work on the rider to get to the front.

OH an I just got a Michelin AC10 rear tire dropped off at the house yesterday for #5jr.

I love my 300xcw for playing in the rocks and desert. I have not gotten it in the trees yet, but I really pull wood every time I throw my leg over the 450SXFE. That is a light bike and the power is incredible. The way they lay out tracks now a days, It would be hard to hang with the 450s and it would take a little more work on the rider to get to the front.

OH an I just got a Michelin AC10 rear tire dropped off at the house yesterday for #5jr.
Do you think a real tooled 300xcw could hang on a track? Or is it too deeply rooted in enduro/ cross country? Would it be better just to get a 250sx 2t? I have a 14 250xcw and love that thing to death. I run a lot of woods/logs trails and it's perfect

Do you think a real tooled 300xcw could hang on a track? Or is it too deeply rooted in enduro/ cross country? Would it be better just to get a 250sx 2t? I have a 14 250xcw and love that thing to death. I run a lot of woods/logs trails and it's perfect
The XCW is perfect for what you are I are doing with them. Too softly sprung for track though you can change that up and change the valve springs. The sx or even the xc is more track oriented. If you are going to do more track, then yes you should go SX and can make it an off-road scotter as well. That is one thing I liked about my YZ250, it was a motorcrosser and made a great dez bike.

I think for a guy who couldn't pinpoint his own riding identity, a yz 250 with 4th and 5th gear taken from the 450 wr, and two rear wheels (one in 18 and one in 19) you could have the closest thing to both worlds. The newer forks seem very capable for track or offroad. I am sure KTM with all the choices they have could be made as good if not better in that respect. Too bad everyone else is missing out on the versatility entirely when you compare.

Pulled the wr out of the trailer, started 2nd kick, changed the oil, air filter, coolant, tires.
Gonna use ol faithful to help layout a course for a race in August.