No New Updates?

I have an almost fresh d756. Garage sale came on a yz250 wheel haha. Might use it this weekend.

I have good luck with Pirelli's, tires are such a personal thing if one leaves out what the monthlies say.

I have an almost fresh d756. Garage sale came on a yz250 wheel haha. Might use it this weekend.

I have good luck with Pirelli's, tires are such a personal thing if one leaves out what the monthlies say.
the monthlies have a product to sell since they can't make it off of subscriptions alone, hence the boom in fully custom graphics and $800 exhaust systems on C class practice bikes.

I shouldn't whine though, its still money going into our little hobby.

and yes, tires are almost entirely personal preference, my last set of pirelli's was 3 years ago, and they were pretty horrible, but considering rockymountain atv/mc has a good cash rewards program for pirelli ($50 back on $225 spent) I am willing to try their newest.

The only Atrax I bought went onto a crf150f. New rider loved it :-) I couldn't say anything bad in the two minutes I rode it on "snot on rocks" since it felt so much better than the bike I was on that day.

The only Atrax I bought went onto a crf150f. New rider loved it :-) I couldn't say anything bad in the two minutes I rode it on "snot on rocks" since it felt so much better than the bike I was on that day.
at a mere $65 a set for my 250 they made a good bargain for ice tires

yeah, couldnt walk away from that. freight runs them up pretty steeply here, but I picked up the set for that 150 and I got them for under 105 locally.

yeah, couldnt walk away from that. freight runs them up pretty steeply here, but I picked up the set for that 150 and I got them for under 105 locally.
I think I got them from Motosport and also got a new Renthal rear sprocket and DID chain so it was over $100 and they ship for free over $100. if I gotta make major purchases I go to them